Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
BIN - Bantam BBS orpingtons

Eggs to ship Monday 4/15/13
Number of Eggs: 12+ (i always include as many extras as possible
$30 includes priority shipping

I have been having excellent fertility and although I can't guarantee your hatch, people are reporting good hatch rates on my shipped eggs.

Last edited:
OK guys.... just a tease but wanted to wet your taste buds a bit. If all goes well with my dad surgery tomorrow...... I will have available to ship SATURDAY or MONDAY

12 Blue and Reg Cuckoo Marans (Maybe 2 sets)
12 Sex links (Barred Rocks covered by a Black Copper Roo - there are GREAT MEAT BIRDS too just HUGE) (may have 2 sets of these too)
12 Sex Linked Black Copper Marans (might have 2-3 sets of these LOL)
Maybe some
Blue Barred Rocks
GNH x Reg NH
Sex linked Easter Eggers
So how much are they and what is a "Linked Black Copper Marans"
big_smile.png

Sex linked copper marans are blue and reg cuckoo marans hens covered by black copper roo. The pullets are copper marans the roos are kinda mutts unless you want to start a cuckoo project.

I will have to get back to you guys that have pm'ed me. I am at tue hospital with my dad they just took him back for surgery.

Sex linked copper marans are blue and reg cuckoo marans hens covered by black copper roo. The pullets are copper marans the roos are kinda mutts unless you want to start a cuckoo project.

I will have to get back to you guys that have pm'ed me. I am at tue hospital with my dad they just took him back for surgery.

sorry about your dad Donna hope things improve

**Edited by Staff**

Last edited by a moderator:

Donna you and your dad are in my prayers!
hugs.gif

Lisa :)

2 dozen hatching eggs from my mixed backyard flock. BIN $50.00 includes 24 eggs collected today + shipping. If I receive payment (paypal) by 9:00am 4/12-I can ship 4/12.

Last edited:
Last minute Buy It Now $30.00 includes shipping.

Eggs to ship Saturday 4/13

Number of Eggs: exactly 12

Ends 9 pm Eastern time Friday 4/12 - PayPal due immediately after you claim them.

12 Lavender Orpington Eggs
The original birds are from eggs I purchased from J&C Hink

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom