Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
I may get a full ear about this, but it would be most helpful if people mentioned if they were NPIP or not in their ad post.
hide.gif

Agreed, I said the same a few weeks ago

Auction #1
Sulmtalers
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20
Number of Eggs: 6+
Bidding starts at $40
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking
Ends 12 midnight EST Thursday 4/18 Payment needed by Friday

My birds have been producing blue wheaten (pic below).

Auction #2
Cream Legbar
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20
Number of Eggs: 8+
Bidding starts at $30
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking
Ends 12 midnight EST Thursday 4/18 Payment needed by Friday

[COLOR=A52A2A]Auction #1[/COLOR] Sulmtalers Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20 Number of Eggs: 6+ Bidding starts at $40 Shipping is $15 priority with tracking Ends 12 midnight EST Thursday 4/18 Payment needed by Friday My birds have been producing blue wheaten (pic below). [COLOR=A52A2A]Auction #2[/COLOR] Cream Legbar Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20 Number of Eggs: 8+ Bidding starts at $30 Shipping is $15 priority with tracking Ends 12 midnight EST Thursday 4/18 Payment needed by Friday
I'll go 30 on the Legbars.

I'd like to give my fellow BYCers my business. But, since I don't post much, it'll take me a year to qualify (and I don't want to run up meritless posts just to qualify). But, also, I don't want to wait a year for a flock so that leaves me either eBay or going direct to breeders. Oh, darn!
barnie.gif

I'd like to give my fellow BYCers my business. But, since I don't post much, it'll take me a year to qualify (and I don't want to run up meritless posts just to qualify). But, also, I don't want to wait a year for a flock so that leaves me either eBay or going direct to breeders. Oh, darn!
barnie.gif

You can also pm people in case they have other eggs available
big_smile.png

barnie.gif

You can still use the other BST ads. This is just different. The BYC rules are 20 post and that is it no time limits or anything..... I added the extra stuff for a reason. BUT like Overoberly said you can PM someone for something.... that would not be part of the BST that would be private and at the discretion of the person you are wanting to buy from.

Back
Top Bottom