Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
Very nice Cream Legbars you have! Is your stock direct from GFF? Are you NPIP?

Thank you
smile.png
Yes, my roo and two pullets are from Greenfire directly, and the other two pullets are from Keith Brickhouse. I have a second flock that I hatched from eggs purchased from Carolj. I am not NPIP.

BIN-- customer didn't pay for them

Hatching egg: 22 Buff Orpington Eggs
Shipping date: 4:30 today would be best
cost: $20
shipping $17
Please pay to paypal asap so I can ship asap. :)

This is a GREAT deal! THe girls are pretty in their golden pantaloons and the boys are shimering gold. Gentle , good foragers and good layers.

( IF I did this incorrely, would someone let me know?)

BIN-- customer didn't pay for them

Hatching egg: 22 Buff Orpington Eggs
Shipping date: 4:30 today would be best
cost: $20
shipping $17
Please pay to paypal asap so I can ship asap. :)

This is a GREAT deal! THe girls are pretty in their golden pantaloons and the boys are shimering gold. Gentle , good foragers and good layers.

( IF I did this incorrely, would someone let me know?)

spreading the word for ya... hopefully you get a taker on those!

I have UPDATED the first post to reflect the BYC minimum of 20 posts REGARDLESS of how long you are a member (updated the say 1 year AND 20 posts)  I have also put links to the BST Rules. 

Anything else we are having issues with I need to address in the first post?

Ok I am confused :( . I have 20 post but not a membership for a year, so I am still not allowed to bid, right?

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20
Number of Eggs: 20+
Bidding starts at $12
Shipping is $17 priority with tracking
Ends 12 midnight Central time Thursday 4/18 Payment needed by Friday

I have 6 German New Hampshire Pullets covered by Reg NH Roos (not hatchery) They are still laying a smaller eggs but they hatch very well. Nice healthy chicks. Great fertility (2 roos) they pop like popcorn too. I am getting about 4 eggs a day. 1 new layer was in another pen about 2 weeks ago so there is a possibility of some odd colored chicks from that cross, doubtful at this point but it could happen.

Sorry I don't have pictures of my NH.... not sure why... I will have to fix that.

AUCTION
Number of Eggs: 18+
Bidding starts at $14
Shipping is $14 priority with tracking

12 Hatching Eggs from my Lavender Ameraucana Pen. I have a Lavender roo (Shaffer) x 2-3 Lavenders hen(Shaffer)/pullets (from these breeders) and 4 Splits. Most chicks will be Lavender but you could get Splits. My Lavenders pen is carrying rec white and silver. So you could get some White Ameraucanas too. The white chicks will look lavender and yellow at hatch... the more yellow the more likely they will feather in white.

Both Lavenders in this picture are Shaffer and came Direct from Shaffer.

Example of Lav Chicks that will feather in White.

The one in the top rt corner and bottom right corner are lavenders and feathered in lavender.

I don't have this roo anymore, but you can see the silver in him and these pullets are in the breeding pen now.

AUCTION

Number of Eggs: 18
Bidding starts at $20

I am going to be MOVING some birds around in the next few days
fl.gif
Once I do that I will not be offering Cuckoos for a few weeks, like maybe 6. I will have to test fertility again before I offer eggs and I want some chicks too LOL

18 and maybe some extras Hatching Eggs from my Blue Cuckoo and Reg Cuckoo Marans. These are a work in progress. Egg color has improved this year but still needs work. My main goal last year was to eliminate as much gold leakage as I could and to breed Feathered legs. I have been hatching 100% feathered legs and so far only one chick with a spot of gold. You could get chicks without feathered legs as with any Marans. I have a Reg Cuckoo Marans roo over Blue Cuckoo Pullets.... ALL have feathered legs in that pen. My roo is very large and has nice type. He has a partially white tail feather or 2, it is cuckoo and then turns white and cuckoo again. Not SOLID white. If you have any other questions please PM me.

This is the same roo when he was younger so you can see a full body shot of him with his legs.

Recent hatch of some cuckoo chicks some eggs are lighter in color than these.

Unless I missed something
hide.gif
I have NO BIDS on These
hit.gif
I have updated the quantities on the first 2, the cuckoos could be more, but I didn't double check them today.

All will include tomorrows collection too. The NH could be 2-4 eggs, the Lavs could be 2-5 eggs. Cuckoos could be 2-5 eggs. There is a storm coming through tonight so tomorrows laying is up in the air really. It is not going to rain during the day I don't think.

Last edited:

AUCTION

Buff Orpingtons
Eggs to ship Tues 4/23
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $12
Ends 5 pm EASTERN time Sun 4/21 Payment needed by Monday

THese are medium sized hens that lay a light to medium brown egg. Good foragers too. Friendly girls. Hatchery x old line from a farm in CT. THe Golden Girls !!

Back
Top Bottom