Pics
AUCTION #1 (LA NPIP)
Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque)
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20
Number of Eggs: 9
Bidding starts at $18
Shipping is $15 priority with DC
Ends Fri 4/19 at 11pm Central time
Paypal payment must be received by Saturday at 8am Central time for these to ship Saturday!

I have no room in my incubators and I'd hate to eat these. My Basque are from Skyline Poultry stock. They are hardy dual purpose birds. As an added bonus, they are quite calm and friendly. The hens have been consistent layers and we have processed our extra cockerels for the freezer.

AUCTION #2 (LA NPIP)
BLRW (Breeders direct from Foley)
Bidding starts at $45
Paypal payment must be received by Saturday at 8am Central time for these to ship Saturday!

I purchased my SQ breeding group (roo & 4 hens) directly from Jerry Foley in the fall of 2012. The birds in the group were selected by Jerry to meet my specifications to establish an exhibition line. One of the hens (pullet at the time) was shown and placed in the 2012 Ohio Nationals!

Jerry Foley will not be selling chicks to the public this year. I will only be offering these eggs when my incubators are full.

The roo is even larger now!

I accept Paypal only. NO e-checks please!

I cannot ship to VA or HI. I have not yet researched regulations for every state. Please be aware of your state's import laws before you bid and PM me with any questions.

Tomorrow is my anniversary so I may not be online immediately upon the auction's end, but I will have the eggs packed and ready to go Saturday morning. :D

$45 on the wyandottes

AUCTION #1 (LA NPIP)
Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque)
Bidding starts at $18

I have no room in my incubators and I'd hate to eat these. My Basque are from Skyline Poultry stock. They are hardy dual purpose birds. As an added bonus, they are quite calm and friendly. The hens have been consistent layers and we have processed our extra cockerels for the freezer.

AUCTION #2 (LA NPIP)
BLRW (Breeders direct from Foley)
Bidding starts at $45

I purchased my SQ breeding group (roo & 4 hens) directly from Jerry Foley in the fall of 2012. The birds in the group were selected by Jerry to meet my specifications to establish an exhibition line. One of the hens (pullet at the time) was shown and placed in the 2012 Ohio Nationals!

Jerry Foley will not be selling chicks to the public this year. I will only be offering these eggs when my incubators are full.

The roo is even larger now!

I accept Paypal only. NO e-checks please!

I cannot ship to VA or HI. I have not yet researched regulations for every state. Please be aware of your state's import laws before you bid and PM me with any questions.

Tomorrow is my anniversary so I may not be online immediately upon the auction's end, but I will have the eggs packed and ready to go Saturday morning. :D

Auction 1 (Basque) was won by flocksalot

Auction 2 (BLRWs) was won by luvinbluechickens

Thank you both! My PP address is [email protected]. Please PM your shipping address and any special instructions for the PO.

AUCTION #2

Sweetgrass Turkeys ( Porter line)
Eggs to ship Tuesday 4/23 or asap hens willing
Number of eggs: 8
Bidding starts at $16
Shipping is $16, Priority w/ tracking
Ends Monday 4/ 22 at noon ET
Paypal payment must be received by 9am Tuesday please

THis is a pic from Porters TUrkeys.com
large%20SG%20hen.jpg

Last edited:

AUCTION #1

Speckled Sussex

Eggs to ship Friday 4/25
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $12
Shipping is $17 priority with tracking
Ends 5 pm Eastern Time Wednesday 4/23 Paypal payment needed by Friday plz

NPIP flock of free ranging Speckled Sussex. THese eggs have been a little thin shelled since he girls love eating the green grasses over the pellets, so I have added egg shells to their scratching areas. I will delay shipment if I feel the quality of the shell is not of sufficient quality. THese are the girls that help us weed!! We weed they grab the worms! lol A dark red with black and white at the end of the feathers. THese are a medium sized bird that lays a medium- light brown egg.

I have been limiting their grazing time to 2-3 hours in the early evening to improve the egg shell quality. Seems to be working. For clarification, these are primarily hatchery bred.However they show rather good coloring.

THese girls are very friendly and love to visit when I stop to see them. THey run over hoping for a goody. They remember when we would weed together, or rather, I would weed and they grabbed the odd worm or two. lol

Last edited:
I have for a BIN- 20 EE/OE eggs plus anything layed tomorrow and 3 pure Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs plus anything layed tomorrow. I would like these eggs to ship Monday.
BIN price including shipping $25.00
Please post sold and PM me for Paypal info.
photos of a couple of the EE/OE from these eggs

Wheaten Ameraucana Roo

Chicks from the EE/OE eggs

Ameraucana Eggs

Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hen

EE/OE eggs

Auction
Cream Legbar
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/27
Number of Eggs: 8+
Bidding starts at $30
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking
Ends 12 midnight EST Wednesday 4/24 Payment needed by midnight Thursday

Auction:
Soap!
Ends 4/24 @ 8pm Eastern time
Bidding starts at $20, shipping included!

I have 3lbs 12oz of soap for auction, which is equal to 15 bars of soap! 15 bars of soap, sold retail (at the quantity discount) is $50, not including shipping, so this is a great deal on soap. This is all goat milk soaps, but it is an assortment of different varieties of goat milk soap (different scents and shapes) and are NOT WRAPPED OR LABELLED. I have some bars that are from my wooden mold that I couldn't cut straight to save my life, some from plastic molds that didn't come out of the mold properly, some sampler soaps (1/2oz heart shaped soaps) and some bars that are severely blemished (IE, they were poked repeatedly with a tube to test the center). This is all perfectly usable soap, but cannot be sold retail in the store because of the imperfections and lack of labelling/packaging. I apologize, but I will not label soaps (not even with scents), nor seperate them by scent. They will be in a plastic bag to be kept clean/safe during shipping. There are several bars of lavender, one or two oatmeal milk and honey, several bars of white tea and ginger and several bars of chocolate chunk swirl and a bunch of the sample soaps, which includes peppermint spearmint scrubby, vanilla and some other scents (I don't remember what all was in there).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom