Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
Auction:
Soap!
Ends 4/24 @ 8pm Eastern time
Bidding starts at $20, shipping included!

I have 3lbs 12oz of soap for auction, which is equal to 15 bars of soap! 15 bars of soap, sold retail (at the quantity discount) is $50, not including shipping, so this is a great deal on soap. This is all goat milk soaps, but it is an assortment of different varieties of goat milk soap (different scents and shapes) and are NOT WRAPPED OR LABELLED. I have some bars that are from my wooden mold that I couldn't cut straight to save my life, some from plastic molds that didn't come out of the mold properly, some sampler soaps (1/2oz heart shaped soaps) and some bars that are severely blemished (IE, they were poked repeatedly with a tube to test the center). This is all perfectly usable soap, but cannot be sold retail in the store because of the imperfections and lack of labelling/packaging. I apologize, but I will not label soaps (not even with scents), nor seperate them by scent. They will be in a plastic bag to be kept clean/safe during shipping. There are several bars of lavender, one or two oatmeal milk and honey, several bars of white tea and ginger and several bars of chocolate chunk swirl and a bunch of the sample soaps, which includes peppermint spearmint scrubby, vanilla and some other scents (I don't remember what all was in there).
$20

Auction: This auction is for 10 Large Fowl Orpington Eggs - currently have 5 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington eggs, 2 Chocolate Orpington eggs, & 3 Black Orpington eggs. These eggs were laid yesterday and today. Sorry no bonus eggs. Must pay immediately via paypal at end of the auction because these eggs will be ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. I bubble wrap and double box the eggs to give them the best chance for hatching.

Start bid: $15.00
Shipping: $15.00

Ends Tuesday 4/23/13 at 12 pm Eastern time

The Lemon Cuckoo hens are from The Fancy Chick and the roosters are from Papabrooder.

The Chocolate Orpingtons are from The Fancy Chick Large Fowl Project (English imported Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons & Large Fow Black Orpingtons) All my birds are Chocolate so all offspring will be Chocolate.

My Black Orpingtons have large percentage English Orpington blood. The roosters in the pen are 100% imported English Orpington blood, some of the hens are 100%,, some are percentage English, and some are 100% American blood. These birds are a collection from breeding and acquiring some of the best Black Orpingtons blood in the US. The pictures cannot show how lovely these birds are.

Last edited:
I have 2 dozen sizzle eggs up for sale. If somebody just wants one dozen you can do that or take all. The price is $20 a dozen with shipping at $15.00. This is a Buy It Now. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean, my certification number is #405. The hens laying are frizzled partridge, frizzled paint, frizzled black, frizzled blue and smooth silver laced grey (she carries the frizzle gene), the roo is a paint silkie. He does not carry the frizzle gene. The partridge sizzle hen won first place in BV recently and she is laying. The 2 paints don't have alot of black spots but they are there.

I bubble wrap each egg and place them in a carton and tape the lid on then place in a 12x12x8 priority box in a nest of shredded paper and more shredded paper around the carton and on top. This BIN ends tuesday at midnight and payment is expected when eggs are claimed. Simply reply with claimed and if you want one dozen or 2, then send me a PM letting me know what you claimed. Send payment to my paypal addy [email protected]. If you choose to buy all the eggs the price with shipping is $55 and just one dozen is $35.
Below are pics of my birds.

For Sale 6 SQ Splash silkie eggs and 6 black silkie eggs. Combined to be 1 dozen eggs. Price is $20 for the eggs and $15 for shipping. Shipping method is mentioned above in the Sizzle add. Same end time also for this BIN is midnight tuesday. Payment is expected when claimed. Please reply to this ad with "Claimed" and PM me letting me know you claimed them. One of the black hens won 2nd in BV in her first show and the splash roo won first in his. He came from Bobbi Porto stock and their chicks are amazing. Definately show quality. My paypal addy is [email protected]

The roo I purchased at the Newnan Show this year and the oldest hen I hatched from cjsilkies eggs and the other hens are her daughters

The splash hens I just have 1 pic of. I have 2 hens and they look alike. I really need to get a pic of the other one. I bought the hens locally and don't know their background

Here are some of the splash's offspring at around 4 months old

This pullet up front is from the splash. The others are from the self blue

This cockerel giving the stink eye is from the splash also.

Last edited:
Ends tomorrow night 4/23 @ 11pm EST.
Auction:6+ grey call duck hatching eggs.
Comes from my quad of grey calls. Will ship early next week. These are only for sale because my incubators are full!!!
Bidding starts at $20 and shipping will be $15. I'll send as many extras as they lay! Typically getting 3 eggs a day from these guys. Eggs will be from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I double box and wrap each egg in bubble wrap. I ship these laying on their sides usually but will ship however buyer would like. Having 100% fertility on these guys too.

This egg is from these guys, went in Wednesday night.

Last edited:
NOTICE PLEASE READ

I have had reports of VERY POORLY PACKED EGGS. That is UNACCEPTABLE. It is the sellers JOB to make sure the eggs arrive in as good a shape as you possible can. Repeated reports of poorly packed eggs and missing eggs will also cause you to be banned from this thread. Buyers need to also understand that eggs can get broken in shipping and that is expected from time to time but NOT EVERY BOX. Over half of the eggs shipped broken is not acceptable. If you get poorly packed eggs try to work it out with the seller if not DO REPORT THEM TO PAYPAL to get your money back and notify me so I can keep an eye out for a pattern. I can not HELP you really, but I might can stop the next person from getting in the same situation. NOT shipping the quantity promised and breeds not agreed to is not acceptable either.

I will be adding this to the first post. 1 warning.... is all you will get for any infractions.

NOTICE PLEASE READ

I have had reports of VERY POORLY PACKED EGGS. That is UNACCEPTABLE. It is the sellers JOB to make sure the eggs arrive in as good a shape as you possible can. Repeated reports of poorly packed eggs and missing eggs will also cause you to be banned from this thread. Buyers need to also understand that eggs can get broken in shipping and that is expected from time to time but NOT EVERY BOX. Over half of the eggs shipped broken is not acceptable. If you get poorly packed eggs try to work it out with the seller if not DO REPORT THEM TO PAYPAL to get your money back and notify me so I can keep an eye out for a pattern. I can not HELP you really, but I might can stop the next person from getting in the same situation. NOT shipping the quantity promised and breeds not agreed to is not acceptable either.

I will be adding this to the first post. 1 warning.... is all you will get for any infractions.
thumbsup.gif

Auction: This auction is for 10 Large Fowl Orpington Eggs - currently have 5 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington eggs, 2 Chocolate Orpington eggs, & 3 Black Orpington eggs. These eggs were laid yesterday and today. Sorry no bonus eggs. Must pay immediately via paypal at end of the auction because these eggs will be ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. I bubble wrap and double box the eggs to give them the best chance for hatching.

Start bid: $15.00
Shipping: $15.00

Ends Tuesday 4/23/13 at 12 pm Eastern time

The Lemon Cuckoo hens are from The Fancy Chick and the roosters are from Papabrooder.

Just a few more hours on these. No bids currently. More pictures in original post.

Last edited:
NOTICE PLEASE READ

Not trying to clutter up the thread, but if anyone is new to shipping eggs or interested in what works and what doesn't, here's a good thread to take a look at:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/744566/how-best-to-package-eggs-for-shipping-do-s-and-don-ts

Back
Top Bottom