Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
I have 2 dozen sizzle eggs up for sale. If somebody just wants one dozen you can do that or take all. The price is $20 a dozen with shipping at $15.00. This is a Buy It Now. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean, my certification number is #405. The hens laying are frizzled partridge, frizzled paint, frizzled black, frizzled blue and smooth silver laced grey (she carries the frizzle gene), the roo is a paint silkie. He does not carry the frizzle gene. The partridge sizzle hen won first place in BV recently and she is laying. The 2 paints don't have alot of black spots but they are there.

I bubble wrap each egg and place them in a carton and tape the lid on then place in a 12x12x8 priority box in a nest of shredded paper and more shredded paper around the carton and on top. This BIN ends tuesday at midnight and payment is expected when eggs are claimed. Simply reply with claimed and if you want one dozen or 2, then send me a PM letting me know what you claimed. Send payment to my paypal addy [email protected]. If you choose to buy all the eggs the price with shipping is $55 and just one dozen is $35.
Below are pics of my birds.

love.gif
I wish I had seen these when you had them listed... I may have to bug you for some later on... I am assuming they are bantams and not large fowl since you have silkie in the mix

STILL AVAILABLE ::::
BUY IT NOW: 12 + LAVENDER MUSCOVY FERTILE HATCHING EGGS
$45 INCLUDES S&H
READY TO SHIP TOMORROW

3 Lav drakes..4 Lav hens and 1 black hen

I just moved 19 of these eggs from the incubator out to a broody. Fertility is awesome!!
smile.png

Auction NPIP

Ends at 9 am Friday, 4/26 eastern time
6 plus extras BOURBON RED TURKEY EGGS

A beautiful, red-chestnut body highlighted by white tail feathers and primaries. My birds are sedate and easy going. The Three Amigos are wonderful pets for my kids
love.gif
and love to stroll around the farm together. As an eating bird, they are a good size by 8-9 months anda bit too big for my super sized roaster.

Though my stock came from another source, you can see good pictures of bourbon reds at Porters Turkeys.com Mine have good tail coloring, though some need a little more improvement.

Paypal only please, moneys due at end of auction, thank you.
Shipping is $15--these will be well packed.
Bidding starts at $10
D.gif

BUY IT NOW! $45 shipped priority on sat!

paypal to [email protected] No Echecks.

first person to post sold and send cleared payment receives these! They have been laying 8-10 eggs per day from this pen. After the 3 pullets leave this weekend that will leave 6 hens and one young pullet.

10+ silver sussex eggs. My original stock came from Greenfire. These are dual purpose GORGEOUS BIG birds. Super gentle and very striking when free ranging or heck any time. Great layers and some trying to go broody now. These will literally get under foot and if not careful will trip you up. I am selling the last 2 sets of young layers this weekend. All I have left will be chicks and eggs. Chicks are spoken for for the next few hatches. But they are laying great and I will have to start putting these eggs in the fridge soon!

Last edited:
AUCTION

Eggs to ship Saturday April 27th

Number of Eggs: 6+ each Salmon Faverolle & Arkansas Blues

Bidding starts at $10

Shipping is $14 priority with tracking

Ends 8:00 PM Central time Friday 4/26
Both of these breeds originated from eggs from the University of Arkansas. There is an entire thread devoted to the Arkansas Blues here on BYC. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/624359/blue-egg-layers-from-unversity-of-arkansas

Last edited:
love.gif
I wish I had seen these when you had them listed... I may have to bug you for some later on... I am assuming they are bantams and not large fowl since you have silkie in the mix
I still have them but the first dozen are too old to ship now. I could still do 1 dozen if your interested.

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Saturday April 27th

Number of Eggs: 6+ each Salmon Faverolle & Arkansas Blues

Bidding starts at $10

Shipping is $14 priority with tracking

Ends 8:00 PM Central time Friday 4/19

Both of these breeds originated from eggs from the University of Arkansas. There is an entire thread devoted to the Arkansas Blues here on BYC. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/624359/blue-egg-layers-from-unversity-of-arkansas

might want to adjust the end date today is the 25!

Update on this auction: I have 12 eggs already (plus one 1st pullet egg from a brand new layer
wee.gif
if you want to fertility test her for me. My incubators are FULL). I will add any they lay tomorrow. They have been laying 3 - 6 per day.
AUCTION #1
Swedish Flower Hen
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/27
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $20
Shipping is $15 priority with DC
Ends Fri 4/26 at 11pm Eastern time
Paypal payment must be received by Saturday at 8am Eastern time for these to ship Saturday!

ETA - I am not NPIP yet.

900x900px-LL-cf347c7b_Astolf051512.jpeg
900x900px-LL-0f16adb1_Astolfandhisgirls.jpeg

900x900px-LL-46c71483_Adrian051512.jpeg
900x900px-LL-aa98073d_Kjerstin051512.jpeg

900x900px-LL-eeb79f27_Kaya091612.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom