Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
I thought that's what the "feed back" thread was for? These "issues" are they documented on "feed back" for everyone to see? The issue themselves should be made public as well as the Warnings so that there is no speculation or chance of personal issues.
I have not had any dealing with any of these people. I would prefer to see everything "above board", thats all

That is another thread
tongue.png

-24 hour auction!! End: 11:30am Sunday -6+ blue egg laying easter egger hatching eggs! -I will add to number as they lay until Monday when shipping. -Starting bid $7 -Shipping $13 -Fertility is 100% Great layers and very mellow birds. Love these guys! Have had great reports on hatching of the shipped eggs. Just got a photo of 5/6 chicks hatched :)
2 hours left! Minihorse has the bid at $7!

I have up for auction the following breeds

I have 6 Buttercup Bantams starting bid at $5.00 shipping will be $13.00

I have 6 Salmon Fav. Bantams starting bid at $5.00 shipping will be $13.00

and

I have 6 belgan quail d'anvers starting bid at $5.00 shipping will be $13.00

I will collect eggs tomorrow and they will ship tuesday

Auction will end at 11:30 Monday 29, 2013

I do have some pics on my website if you have any questions fill free to pm me anytime. Thanks

-24 hour auction!! End: 11:30am Sunday
-6+ blue egg laying easter egger hatching eggs!
-I will add to number as they lay until Monday when shipping.
-Starting bid $7
-Shipping $13
-Fertility is 100%

Great layers and very mellow birds. Love these guys! Have had great reports on hatching of the shipped eggs. Just got a photo of 5/6 chicks hatched
smile.png

My bad missed that.I'll go 8.00

6+ Bourbon Red eggs
Priority shipping and handling $15
Ends 2 pm Tues Apr 30
Paypal at end of auction please.

Three toms are covering 6 hens. Fertility has been good-- my incubator is FULL !!

Starting bid = $10

6+ Bourbon Red eggs
Priority shipping and handling $15
Ends 2 pm Tues Apr 30
Paypal at end of auction please.

Three toms are covering 6 hens. Fertility has been good-- my incubator is FULL !!

Starting bid = $10

In case people are wondering.....this lady knows how to pack her eggs. I ordered Bourbon Red and Speckled Sussex eggs from her. She individually wrapped them and put them into a box filled with shredded paper. She then put that box into another box filled with shredded paper. She lives in Massachusetts and I live in S. Texas. Not one was broken. My eggs are now in the incubator. :)

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom