Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
Auction: 6 Rhodebar hatching eggs. Birds are direct Greenfire stock. I will send extra IF available but this is for 6 eggs.
Bidding starts at $30 including priority shipping
Auction ends 5/7/13 at 9pm eastern, location KY
Payment is paypal and no echecks.
I ship mon-wed and sat only.

I don't have pics of them yet and have set eggs in the incy. I am out of room in the bators right now and don't want them to go to waste! I will try and get pics before the auction ends but no promises. It's raining and nasty right now here and I have to delete some pics from my camera!
lau.gif

Auction: 6 Rhodebar hatching eggs. Birds are direct Greenfire stock. I will send extra IF available but this is for 6 eggs.

I don't have pics of them yet and have set eggs in the incy. I am out of room in the bators right now and don't want them to go to waste! I will try and get pics before the auction ends but no promises. It's raining and nasty right now here and I have to delete some pics from my camera! :lau

$30!

I don't have pics of them yet and have set eggs in the incy. I am out of room in the bators right now and don't want them to go to waste! I will try and get pics before the auction ends but no promises. It's raining and nasty right now here and I have to delete some pics from my camera!
lau.gif

droolin.gif
Must... resist....

12 sizzle eggs up for bid. auction ends on sunday May 5th at 10 pm CST I'll start the bid at $10.00. The shipping is $15.00

The hens are blue, black, paint, partridge and silver laced grey. All the hens are frizzled except for the sillver laced grey, she carries the frizzle gene. The roo is a paint silkie but he has very few black spots and they are small and the same with the paint hen.

I have 2 dozen of these going out to the highest bidders. The 2nd dozen goes to the second chance bidder so the highest bids on these are $18 for the first dozen and $16 for the second dozen. This ends in 8 1/2 hours.

Up for auction is 12 splash silkie eggs. Auction ends on sunday May 5th at 10pm CST. The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock and he has won the shows I put him in. Their offspring are SQ. A few that where shown also won in the show they where put in.

I'll start bidding at $15.00 with shipping at $15. I do ask for prompt payment after auctions end so I can get the eggs packed and shipped on monday. Same for the Sizzle auction above.

For some reason I can't upload pics. I'll try again soon

Below are one of their pullets and then one of their cockerels. They where in the Juvie pen with the other juvie colors.

The highest bid on these eggs is $17.00 This auction ends in 8 1/2 hours. There will be extras. These splash produce beautiful poofy offspring. Their babies are SQ and have been shown as young as 3 months old and won. These are well worth your $$ especially if you plan to show. It sure beats $40 a dozen + S&H for SQ splash silkies.
They are also vaulted.

The highest bid on these eggs is $17.00 This auction ends in 8 1/2 hours. There will be extras. These splash produce beautiful poofy offspring. Their babies are SQ and have been shown as young as 3 months old and won. These are well worth your $$ especially if you plan to show. It sure beats $40 a dozen + S&H for SQ splash silkies.
They are also vaulted.
$18

Back
Top Bottom