Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
The Cuckoos are PENDING a counter offer
cool.png
The Olive eggers are SOLD

There is about 40 mins left on the rest ANYONE? If I have not posted sold on the auction you can still PM me about the others.

This is an auction ending tomorrow night at 10pm CST
Starting bid is $5 per dozen. 4 dozen available Shipping varies according to how many are wanted

Just so you know these are Guinea eggs up for auction. lol My hens are laying like crazy and I have them in a pen so they get collected everyday. These aren't from a nest I found. They are a mixed color flock. The pic is just a few of then when they where free ranging.

I ask that at the end of the auction that the winning bidder pay promptly so I can get them in the mail tuesday morning. My paypal addy is [email protected]

This is also another auction for Pharoh quail eggs. I have 8 flats ready to ship. Each flat holds 50 eggs. This auction ends at 10pm CST. Same as the auction for the Guinea eggs. The quail are also a mixed flock. Some are white with brown spots and most are brown with some white on them. Some are Jumbos and some are smaller. They are all mixed in 4 pens so there will be no choosing which ones.

Bid starts at $5 a flat, shipping depends on how many flats are wanted. S & H starts at $15. Prompt payment at end of auction is greatly appreciated so I can get them in the mail tuesday morning. My paypal addy is [email protected]

Buy It Now
12 Call duck eggs
No extras sorry
Been having a great hatch with these guys

Males are BQ White and a PQ Grey
Females are:
Black Bibbed, Blue Bibbed, Grey, Silver, Fawn and white
All small size ducks

Colors I have been hatching are mostly Black Bibbed, Blue Bibbed, gotten 1 grey and 1 white baby that had one black dot (He didnt make it though ) :(
Had a niegbor that hatched some white ones though.
Just asking $25 shipped

Pictures should be on my website.

Auction: 6 Rhodebar hatching eggs. Birds are direct Greenfire stock. I will send extra IF available but this is for 6 eggs.
Bidding starts at $30 including priority shipping
Auction ends 5/7/13 at 9pm eastern, location KY
Payment is paypal and no echecks.
I ship mon-wed and sat only.

I don't have pics of them yet and have set eggs in the incy. I am out of room in the bators right now and don't want them to go to waste! I will try and get pics before the auction ends but no promises. It's raining and nasty right now here and I have to delete some pics from my camera!
lau.gif

ends tomorrow at 9pm eastern! hardinpoultry has the bid at $30
big_smile.png

Buy It Now
12 Call duck eggs
No extras sorry
Been having a great hatch with these guys

Males are BQ White and a PQ Grey
Females are:
Black Bibbed, Blue Bibbed, Grey, Silver, Fawn and white
All small size ducks

Colors I have been hatching are mostly Black Bibbed, Blue Bibbed, gotten 1 grey and 1 white baby that had one black dot (He didnt make it though ) :(
Had a niegbor that hatched some white ones though.
Just asking $25 shipped

Pictures should be on my website.

Mine please.

Back
Top Bottom