Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
48 Hour Auction- 12 Muscovy Eggs
I have Black Pied, Black Barred and White Muscovies (The barred is new this year, they magically hatched from my black pied muscovies eggs). I don't need them to hatch any more, and we haven't been doing much baking, so I am offering 12 of them from my four girls. The oldest eggs will be about five days old by the time this auction ends. These guys are a bit better than just utility quality. You could do quite well with them and the amount of carunckling that they have, at local or state level shows, but they wouldn't stand up to national quality birds; I refuse to let them get so carunckled that they can't see. I will send a minimum of 12, but if I have more than 12 that aren't too old, I will send those too. I have gotten very good hatch rates from my shipped eggs, I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap and then nestle them in a bubble-wrap lined box filled with packing peanuts.

Number of eggs: 12

Start Price: $12
Buy it Now Price: $15
Shipping: Whichever is cheaper: a medium flat rate box or a regional rate box B sent from my zip (28516) to yours.

There are some pictures here, on my chicken picture page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-chicken-picture-page

Those were taken when my oldest breeders were 18mo old and my youngest were 6mo old. The boys and one of the girls have really gotten more heavily carunckled since the pictures were taken. If I get a chance, I will try to take some current pictures of them and the new, barred additions. One of them is completely barred and one of them is white with a barred top-hat.

P.S. They are also good utility birds too. I get an egg a day from each girl, they eat bugs constantly and we had one of last years boys for this past Thanksgiving and I'm thinking that turkey might get bumped off the menu this year in favor of these delicious scovies.

Here are some Pictures I took yesterday:

This hen was hatched last June

This drake was hatched this December

December babies, one barred, one black pied

This is the daddy drake (Elvis) he hatched September of 2011

This hen was hatched last June, she is very heavily carunckled, but they're not all like this.

This is the same hen

This is one of the Barred babies hatched this December, just a barred top-hat.

This is one of last June's babies, not as heavily carunckled as her sister

This is a baby from last June, more heavily carunckled than his father, Elvis. We named him Lisa-Marie

Last edited:
BUY IT NOW

PHAROH QUAIL AND MIXED COLOR GUINEA EGGS

PHAROH QUAIL EGGS 50 EGGS PER FLAT $5 PER FLAT 400 eggs available

MIXED COLOR GUINEA EGGS $5 PER DOZEN 6 dozen available

S&H depends on how many are ordered. S&H starts at $15

Eggs are collected fresh everyday. Pics below of some of the breeders

I can ship these eggs now

AUCTION

6+ Sweetgrass Hatching eggs

I will include extras, girls willing. I have 7 collected right now.

Shipping and handling is $16 as these are individually bubble wrapped, packed in shredded paper, air cell end up, double boxed and shipped Priority. Many buyers are experiencing good development in these shipped eggs. SOrry I can't promise hatching rate due to factors beyond my control like USPS handling and incubation methods. Paypal due at end of auction please. See my profile for PP address.

Sweetgrass are a medium-large sized heritage type turkey. These are from Porters. The palm gene lends to a beautiful coloration. All are sweet and easy birds.

Bidding starts at $12
Ends 12 noon EST

My boy

With 2 of his girls.

Close up of a hen ( photo courtesy of Porters)

AUCTION

6+ Sweetgrass Hatching eggs

I will include extras, girls willing. I have 7 collected right now.

Shipping and handling is $16 as these are individually bubble wrapped, packed in shredded paper, air cell end up, double boxed and shipped Priority. Many buyers are experiencing good development in these shipped eggs. SOrry I can't promise hatching rate due to factors beyond my control like USPS handling and incubation methods. Paypal due at end of auction please. See my profile for PP address.

Sweetgrass are a medium-large sized heritage type turkey. These are from Porters. The palm gene lends to a beautiful coloration. All are sweet and easy birds.

Bidding starts at $12
Ends 12 noon EST

My boy

With 2 of his girls.

Close up of a hen ( photo courtesy of Porters)

$12

Updated list of what I have left. After this week they won't be on sale anymore. I will be taking them with me to the swap meet.
Please send PP payment to: [email protected] Make sure to specify what soaps you want.

Handmade Goats Milk Soap BIN Soaps on Sale for fast sale! Shipping cost depends on location and what you order.

Bars available for $2.50 ea: 3-3.8 oz.- On sale for $2.00 a Bar

1. Strawberry Kiwi- 1
  2. Lily of the Valley- 4
  3. Apple- 3
  4. Pearberry- 3
  5. Southern Magnolia- 2
  6. Citrus Splash- 2
  7. Exfoiliating Lavender (With Buds)- 5

Bars Available for $3.50 ea: 4-5 oz- On Sale for $3.00 a bar

1. Exfoilating Strawberry (with Seeds)- 1
  2. Strawberry Kiwi- 4
  3. Lily of the Valley- 2
  4. Grapefruit- 2
  5. Ocean Rain- 1
  6. Pearberry- 1
  7. Southern Magnolia- 2
  8. Citrus Splash- 2
  9. Lavender- 1

16oz. Bottle Liquid Laundry Detergent Available for $5.00 ea:- On Sale for $4.50 a Bottle

1. Plumeria- 8

Last edited:
[COLOR=FF0000]AUCTION[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]6+ Sweetgrass Hatching eggs[/COLOR] I will include extras, girls willing. I have 7 collected right now. Shipping and handling is $16 as these are individually bubble wrapped, packed in shredded paper, air cell end up, double boxed and shipped Priority. Many buyers are experiencing good development in these shipped eggs. SOrry I can't promise hatching rate due to factors beyond my control like USPS handling and incubation methods. Paypal due at end of auction please. See my profile for PP address. Sweetgrass are a medium-large sized heritage type turkey. These are from Porters. The palm gene lends to a beautiful coloration. All are sweet and easy birds. Bidding starts at $12 Ends 12 noon EST My boy With 2 of his girls. Close up of a hen ( photo courtesy of Porters)
I'll bid at $13.00

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom