Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN

12+ Buff Orpington eggs $26 including shipping.

THese are ready to be packed and shipped. THey are stored in a moist cool area and turned 2-3 times a day. Buff Orpingtons are a good layer: usually 4 eggs a day from 4 hens. Lt-med brown. Good foragers, too. Gentle and peaceful temperaments.

Paypal due at claiming please. Melissa at NorthernBoughFarm. com

BIN

12+ Buff Orpington eggs $26 including shipping.

THese are ready to be packed and shipped. THey are stored in a moist cool area and turned 2-3 times a day. Buff Orpingtons are a good layer: usually 4 eggs a day from 4 hens. Lt-med brown. Good foragers, too. Gentle and peaceful temperaments.

Paypal due at claiming please. Melissa at NorthernBoughFarm. com
These will become omlets Saturday morning-- for the hens!!! Offer stands until 8 am sat.

I still have Golden Neck D'Uccle eggs, and can throw in some Porcelain also if someone wants them make me an offer!! I have 21+ now and will add whatever they lay tom before the PO.

$20 plus shipping?! I can paypal immediately if so :)
Sent you a pm
smile.png

FILL YOUR BATOR SPECIAL*

8 Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs
12 Purebred Polish Eggs (some may be frizzle)
4 Pogirl eggs (Polish Showgirl cross)

These will be ready to go for shipping on Monday morning. I will include any extras if I have them or if no extras I will throw in a some surprise eggs!

Bidding starts at $15 with shipping at an additional $15 . We take care in how we ship these babies and will bubble wrap each egg individually.

Auction starts at 8:45pm on Friday, May 17th and will end on Sunday, May 19th at 5pm EDT.

Any questions, please pm me.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited:
FILL YOUR BATOR SPECIAL*

8 Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs
12 Purebred Polish Eggs (some may be frizzle)
4 Pogirl eggs (Polish Showgirl cross)

These will be ready to go for shipping on Monday morning. I will include any extras if I have them or if no extras I will throw in a some surprise eggs!

Bidding starts at $15 with shipping at an additional $15 . We take care in how we ship these babies and will bubble wrap each egg individually.

Auction starts at 8:45pm on Friday, May 17th and will end on Sunday, May 19th at 5pm EDT.

Any questions, please pm me.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

What color are you polish and are they bantam or LF?

12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte Eggs! Starts now and Ends at 6pm PST May 18th Bids start at $8 Shipping is $15 My incubator is full and need to get these to someone so they don't become breakfast :) I have 12 in the bator and all are developing well. They're not hatchery stock and have very pretty lacing and lovely temperaments. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. I bubble wrap each individual egg and pack nice and snug. Have lots of extras too!

Back
Top Bottom