Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BUY IT NOW: 10 BANTAM COCHIN FRESH FERTILE HATCHING EGGS.
From 2 pens....
Pen # 1 Barred Silked bantam Cochin
Pen# 2 Blue & Mille Fleur roosters over blue, blue molted, Mille Fleur hens.
Located in NC
Ready to ship Tues. 11/12.
$35 ..includes s&h, paypal only

UPDATE: 12 eggs today... 4 eggs from pen #1...8 eggs from pen #2..collected the last 4 days...fresh & fertile, ready to go TODAY !!

I have some eggs from an assortment of my birds that I sold on ebay but they didn't pay and I have them packed and ready to go. Just asking $10 for them mainly for the shipping.
I do know there are silkies, black marans, bbred Phoenix and might be some of my other breeds includeing 1 or 2 from an turken hen. I think I packed 10 eggs
Does anyone want them?
If not ill unpack and stick them in the bator. Please pm me if interested thanks

I have some eggs from an assortment of my birds that I sold on ebay but they didn't pay and I have them packed and ready to go. Just asking $10 for them mainly for the shipping.
I do know there are silkies, black marans, bbred Phoenix and might be some of my other breeds includeing 1 or 2 from an turken hen. I think I packed 10 eggs
Does anyone want them?
If not ill unpack and stick them in the bator. Please pm me if interested thanks

P.M.'ed you.

Pure Phoenix Fertile Eggs For Sale!
I collect Daily about 2-3 Eggs.
The parents are SQ! Hens have gotten Reserve Champions and Everything Has Taken 1st place.
Im Selling a dozen for $20 plus $15 for shipping. US only!

Paypal Accepted, PM Me for more Info.

Last edited:
I have a mix of great egg layer chicken fertile eggs including a mix of white leghorns, barred rocks, blue andalusians, rhode island reds. They lay great eggs and am selling the dozen for $25 including shipping to anywhere in U.S.. I use those hens for daily eggs to eat but im getting tremendous amounts of eggs and cant keep up lol. PM me for more info. I accept Paypal!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom