Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Those are BEAUTIFUL birds DMRippy. I just wish my tax money was already in the account so I could get them.

I may have them for a few more weeks. The OLIVE EGGER pen is up for sale so that could go away..... but I have some replacements and they are a cool project too.... I am kinda excited to make the change in the olive egger pen...... details SOON!

Quote:
Thanks..... I love them.... that is why I have them
big_smile.png
Keep looking.... I really will be posting some eggs you have NEVER seen before by summer..... I have to hatch a few for my self first.
celebrate.gif

Thanks..... I love them.... that is why I have them :D   Keep looking.... I really will be posting some eggs you have NEVER seen before by summer..... I have to hatch a few for my self first.  :celebrate

Now I am curious! Let's see f you are right come summer lol. It sounds like whatever it is they will be great!

Hi all!!

I'm trying to get rid of some eggs quick so I don't incubate them! It's getting to the point where I need to take a break for fear of getting divorced...

1. Chocolate Marans project eggs- Black Copper, Blue, Splash, Black, Chocolate and Mauve in this run of 15+ birds. Big, type-y and lovely. The eggs from the Chocolate infused are lighter, but tend to be a 4+ and clearly that will be part of the project. The Mauve are laced, as are the Blue. 12 eggs $60 shipped in foam and double boxed.

2. Chocolate Rock project eggs- Heritage Barred Rock, Black, Mauve & Chocolate birds in this group. There will likely be some single-barred males resulting, but that's the progression of double-Barred Chocolate. You'll have B/B/S, Chocolate, Chocolate Barred, Mauve, Mauve Barred, Barred and single-barred all as possibilities. 6 eggs, $40 packed in foam and double boxed.

You can see the young barred pullet on the right is Chocolate Barred.

The Copper Chocolate cockerel behind her is an Orp project I'm working on.

This shows the Chocolate Barred in contrast to a regular Barred cockerel, in the rear center of the pic. The front right is a blue Fluffy Silkied Ameraucana cockerel.

Here's a Mauve Ameraucana, a Chocolate Barred Rock pullet, and a Barred Rock giving the Ameraucana cockerel the stink-eye.

Same group, but Black Rock in foreground.

Quick contrast

3. Konza Prairie Ranger project eggs- multiple colors still present, still reaching for less white, more dark flesh, minimal combs and MONSTROUS. 12 eggs $60 shipped in foam, double boxed.

This is a young cockerel from the latest group- about 10 weeks old. He's head and shoulders above the Marans, Rocks, and Orps.

Pullets tend to be a partridge color these days, with some barring making its way in to form a sort of crele. in the next gen, I'm guessing.

My paypal is [email protected]; just post sold and note your phone number in the paypal payment.

Back
Top Bottom