Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

duc.gif

BUY IT NOW!!! 12 Crested Cream Legbar Eggs!

All of my girls are laying nicely and I'm a bit over run with chicks right now! So I'm selling some eggs. I'm asking $50 for 12 Crested Cream Legbar eggs plus $15 for shipping. I recently hatched 14 of these eggs and out of those 14, 11 of them were pullets!
ep.gif
While I can not guarantee you will have the same results but who knows!! Please also know I can not guarantee your hatch rate. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and double box them for safety. I am MD NPIP certified! Please post SOLD to this ad and paypal to [email protected]. PM me any special instructions!

AFTER a SLIGHT OVER SIGHT We are now listed on the

NORMALLY this is for shipments for the next week BUT during this hatch along FEEL FREE to list Eggs you will have available for the week of the hatch along. OR If you have a reg ad up on the BST post a link here once a week as you update what is available.

This is only a slight change since people on the hatch along will be looking for eggs a SPECIFIC week to ship (Emu, Geese, Turkey, ducks anything else I missed have different set dates than Chicken) and typically this is for last minute eggs or sales that didn't happen or feel through. This is for just for eggs for the hatch along NOT FOR ANY OTHER WEEK. This thread is all about flexibility!

Happy Hatching!

Last edited:
I will have several breeds available for the Easter Hatch along
easter%20eggs%20in%20a%20basket.gif

These prices are just for the Easter hatch I will not sell these before or after for these prices.

English Orpington 10 Mix
Blue
Black
Splash
Cuckoo
F1 Spangle (Black bred to F1 Spangle)
$65.00 shipped

Gold laced Orpington(6 eggs)
$90.00 shipped

Marans (possibly) Orders for chicks come first.

Ameracuana's (Possibly) Orders for chicks come first

Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (8 eggs)
$40.00 shipped

Silver Laced (Possibly) Orders for chicks come first..I am a little behind on these.

I can do an Easter Mix of colors too
Brown, Blue, Green, Pink, White, Chocolate
$28.00 for a dozen shipped

My barn yard mix is a hardy dual purpose mix I use for meat birds and good egg layers.
Most of the hens are Rocks, Cornish, Orpington crosses. I have had these birds and bred these birds for many many years. They are a hardy stock and disease resistant.

$24.00 for a dozen shipped.

I will not hold orders. They need to be purchased.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom