12-18 Blue and Black Copper Marans $3 each egg or $35 a doz
18 Blue and Reg Barred Rocks $2.50 each egg or $30 a doz
36 Isabelle Split Marans $5 each egg or $60 a doz

Week of the 24th

12 Blue and Reg Barred Rocks $2.50 each or $30 a doz
12 Cuckoo Marans $4.25 each or $50 a doz
12-18 Blue Black Copper Marans $3 each eggs or $35 a doz
30 Isabelle Split Marans $5 each egg or $60 a doz
9 Blue and Black Eng Orps $4.25 each (confirming fertility first)
9 Silkies $1.75 each (Partridge, Buff, Mixed pen of White x Gray)
12 Wheaten/Blue Wheatens $3.50 each or $40 a doz
18 Sex Linked Blue, Black and Splash Plymouth Rocks $2.50 each or $30 a doz

I think that is it.... PM me with questions.

Shipping will vary but $15-18 for up to 18 eggs..... usually 32 eggs (max I can ship in one box) is $20-22 depending on your location.

Last edited:
For those that are participating in the 5th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long... I will offer the following eggs for shipment on March 24th.
Payment is via PP only and expected to be paid on Sat. March 22nd for shipping on Mon. March 24th.
In the event that the breed of your choice is not available, we will do our best to accommodate you ..but hens choice will be substituted. The breeds being offered are laying well and fertility has been confirmed. But we all know about counting our chickens or eggs before they hatch or are laid.
lol.png

Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.
And that being said..........................

ALL PRICES INCLUDE S&H.

12+ Bantam Cochin $ 39
12+ Black Copper Marans $39
12+ Blue Copper Marans $39
12+ Olive Eggers $27 (F2 eggs..several breeding pens, under Black or Blue Cooper Marans, OE, EE roosters ** some hens are frizzled** we HAVE been hatching frizzles.)

12+ Easter Eggers $27

ADDING TO THE LIST WITH CONFIRMED FERTILITY.....
12+ Basque $39
12+ Blue Sex Links $39 Brown or green egg layers from this pen.
12+ Barred Blue Egg Layers $ 33
12+ Meat bird Projects $33
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39
12+ Lavender Ameracaunas (pure lav., no splits) $39

I may be able to add to this list as the hens start laying and fertility is confirmed.......so check back !!

EEs are spoken for.
OEs are spoken for
Serama are removed from the list...I have too many orders to fill at this point.

Black Copper & Blue Copper Marans are spoken for.
Lav. Ams are spoken for.

Last edited:
24 HR AUCTIONS

1. 10+ AMERAUCANA EGGS (SMITH/BLEHM LINES)- THIS WILL BE A MIX OF BBS AND LAV/LAV SPLITS (NOT MIXED BIRDS, I KEEP THEM SEPARATE, JUST SOME OF EACH EGGS, THOUGH THEY WILL BE MOSTLY LAV/LAV SPLITS)
STARTING PRICE $15 PLUS MEDIUM FLAT RATE SHIPPING ($12). I HAVE HAD REALLY GOOD RESULTS FROM MY SHIPPED EGGS SO FAR, EVEN IN FREEZING TEMPS. I BUBBLE WRAP EACH EGG AND NESTLE THEM IN PACKING MATERIAL. FOR $3 EXTRA, I CAN ADD HEAT PACKS.

2. 10+ SILKIE/SIZZLE EGGS- I HAVE TWO WHITE HENS (FROM CHICKAMONGUS), ONE BUFF HEN AND A CUCKOO HEN (FROM EMVICKREY) COVERED BY A PROJECT BIRCHEN ROO (FROM REESE POULTRY) AND A SIZZLE ROO (FROM EMVICKREY). I'VE HAD 100% FERTILITY HERE AT HOME AND ABOUT 90% FROM SHIPPED EGGS. I HAVE HATCHED OUT A FEW CHICKS SO FAR AND I HAVE ONE WHITE, ONE CUCKOO, ONE BLACK AND ONE JUST HATCHING TODAY THAT LOOKS LIKE A BIRCHEN. THEY ALL HAVE GOOD TOE SPACING AND FEATHERING WITH NICE BLACK SKIN AND THE BEGINNINGS OF CRESTS. BIDDING ON THESE STARTS AT $5 AND SHIPPING IS $10

3. 6+ MIDGET WHITE TURKEYS- I HAVE HAD NEARLY 100% FERTILITY AT HOME HERE (HAVEN'T HEARD FROM PEOPLE I'VE SHIPPED TO YET). THESE GUYS ARE SO SWEET AND THEY'RE SMALL ENOUGH TO GO IN WITH MY CHICKENS AT NIGHT. BIDDING ON THESE STARTS AT $15 ($12 FLAT RATE SHIPPING).

WHEN BIDDING, PLEASE STATE THE NUMBER OF THE AUCTION YOU'RE BIDDING ON AND THE AMOUNT OF YOUR BID. SHIPPING WILL BE THIS COMING MONDAY (3/17). IF YOU NEED A DIFFERENT SHIPPING DATE, PLEASE PM ME. I WILL SEND THE NUMBER OF EGGS STATED PLUS WHATEVER I COLLECT UP UNTIL MONDAY MORNING. AGAIN, HEAT PACKS ARE $3 EXTRA IF YOU NEED THEM. SHIPPING PRICES GIVEN ARE FOR USPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD PREFER FEDEX OR UPS AND I CAN ADJUST THE SHIPPING FOR YOU (USUALLY A COUPLE OF DOLLARS EXTRA).
RESULTS:

AUCTION #1 (AMERAUCANAS) WINNER: KRSTMS $18 +shipping
#2 (SILKIES/SIZZLES) WINNER: AMMADOX1981 $11 +shipping
#3 (TURKEYS) WINNER: REYVAUGN $16 +shipping

MY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS: [email protected] please PM me when youve made payment and don't forget to add shipping to the total and also to add your own address to that pm. Thanks for bidding!

For those that are participating in the 5th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long... I will offer the following eggs for shipment on March 24th.
Payment is via PP only and expected to be paid on Sat. March 22nd for shipping on Mon. March 24th.
In the event that the breed of your choice is not available, we will do our best to accommodate you ..but hens choice will be substituted. The breeds being offered are laying well and fertility has been confirmed. But we all know about counting our chickens or eggs before they hatch or are laid.
lol.png

Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.
And that being said..........................

ALL PRICES INCLUDE S&H.

12+ Lavender Ameracaunas (pure lav., no splits) $39

I may be able to add to this list as the hens start laying and fertility is confirmed.......so check back !!

Back
Top Bottom