Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

36 HOUR AUCTION:
10+ RHODEBAR HATCHING EGGS

I currently have 10 eggs and will add whatever is laid today and tomorrow. I am averaging 3 to 4 a day right now. These are a beautiful autosexing bird with great foraging ability and wonderful temperament. My pullets lay a large to extra large brown egg. Auction will end at 7:00 PM Central Daylight Savings time Wednesday night for shipment Thursday.

Auction will start at $25.00 with shipping included. Please increase in $1.00 increments. I can not guarantee hatch due to postal and incubator variations, but I have had excellent fertility and hatch rates here. Please be prepared to pay with paypal upon close of auction Wednesday night.

Computer will not allow me to post pictures. I have pictures up in previous auctions. Sorry. I will add some when I get home tonight.

Last edited:
36 HOUR AUCTION:

I currently have 10 eggs and will add whatever is laid today and tomorrow. I am averaging 3 to 4 a day right now. These are a beautiful autosexing bird with great foraging ability and wonderful temperament. My pullets lay a large to extra large brown egg. Auction will end at 7:00 PM Central Daylight Savings time Wednesday night for shipment Thursday.

Auction will start at $25.00 with shipping included. Please increase in $1.00 increments. I can not guarantee hatch due to postal and incubator variations, but I have had excellent fertility and hatch rates here. Please be prepared to pay with paypal upon close of auction Wednesday night.

Computer will not allow me to post pictures. I have pictures up in previous auctions. Sorry. I will add some when I get home tonight.

$25

REVISED....

For those that are participating in the 5th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long... I will offer the following eggs for shipment on March 24th.
Payment is via PP only and expected to be paid on Sat. March 22nd for shipping on Mon. March 24th.
In the event that the breed of your choice is not available, we will do our best to accommodate you ..but hens choice will be substituted. The breeds being offered are laying well and fertility has been confirmed. But we all know about counting our chickens or eggs before they hatch or are laid.
lol.png

Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.
And that being said..........................

ALL PRICES INCLUDE S&H.

12+ Bantam Cochin $ 39 Blue & Mille Fleur roosters over Blue, Mille Fleur & one barred hen.

ADDING TO THE LIST WITH CONFIRMED FERTILITY.....
12+ Basque $39
12+ Blue Sex Links $39 Brown or green egg layers from this pen.
12+ Meat bird Projects $33
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39

YOU CAN DO ANY COMBINATION OF THESE BREEDS....I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEKEND FOR LAST MINUTES SHOPPERS ~
gig.gif

I may be able to add to this list as the hens start laying and fertility is confirmed.......so check back !!

Bantam Cochin

OEs are SOLD OUT
MARANS are SOLD OUT

Last edited:
24 hour Auction: 12 Plus Standard Salmon Faverolles hatching eggs starts 3/18 and 10:30 am EST and ends 3/19 at 10:30 EST These are from my lines and fertility has been excellent Bidding starts at $15.00 and shipping is $15.00

36 HOUR AUCTION:

SirUlrichsMom has the current high bid of $25.00. Egg count is currently at thirteen.

Here are some pictures of my birds:

Last edited:
I have 6 Ameracuana eggs for auction.
My pen consists of one Lav hen and one black hen with a Lav roo. All three have gorgeous muffs and beards. Sorry no pics, my cell phone is having trouble posting photos.
Bidding starts at $8 + $15 shipping.
Auction ends 10:30am EST March 20th.

Back
Top Bottom