Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

24 Hour Auction
12+ Sumatra eggs. The bid starts at $35 and shipping will be calculated by zip code.

Auction ends at 10:45pm March 21st

Last edited:
Auction listing, to end Friday, March 21, 9:00 PM, EST. Starting bid is $20 Payment by Paypal due immediately following auction end. I have a batch of eggs almost collected that the buyer backed out on. We have: 12+ Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Americana eggs to ship on Saturday or Monday, your choice. 11 W/BW Hens with 1 Wheaten cock and 1Blue Wheaten cock bird. We will send only the freshest eggs for your ship date. Eggs will be 4 days or less old at time of shipping. Buyer pays Priority shipping cost of $14. I have had excellent results shipping these eggs. Each egg shall be bubble wrapped then shipped tightly with lots of big bubble wrap and packing materials. We have had a great hatch rate here at home. Hatching about 50% wheaten chicks. I can not be held accountable for shipping or hatching conditions, once these eggs leave here. There are many variables with shipped eggs. I can only assure you will be sent fresh, fertile hatching eggs.

Last edited:
I can do one more dozen of silkie/sizzle eggs to be sent out in time for the Easter Hatch a Long. The price is $20 for the eggs and the exact shipping. That can be checked on the USPS site. My zipcode is 38232 and the box will weigh about 4 pounds. They will go to the post office on the 24th along with the rest of the orders. Please put your BYC name in the notes section so I don't get them mixed up. My paypal addy is [email protected]. Be careful, many spell my name wrong. It's best to copy and paste it.

What you will get is a mix of sizzle which could be any color, eggs from the silkie pens, splash, SLP, paint and PO. The PO pen has a self blue hen with a porcelain roo. She mostly produces splash chicks but there are occasional blues. Many of the birds have been shown and won ribbons

I can also do 6 black orpington eggs for $10.00 + shipping, The box will weigh about 3 pounds

If Interested please post what is taken then PM me

Here is some pics

I can do one more dozen of silkie/sizzle eggs to be sent out in time for the Easter Hatch a Long. The price is $20 for the eggs and the exact shipping. That can be checked on the USPS site. My zipcode is 38232 and the box will weigh about 4 pounds. They will go to the post office on the 24th along with the rest of the orders. Please put your BYC name in the notes section so I don't get them mixed up. My paypal addy is [email protected]. Be careful, many spell my name wrong. It's best to copy and paste it.

What you will get is a mix of sizzle which could be any color, eggs from the silkie pens, splash, SLP, paint and PO. The PO pen has a self blue hen with a porcelain roo. She mostly produces splash chicks but there are occasional blues.
I will bid $20 for the silkie and sizzle eggs.
JW

Auction listing, to end Friday, March 21, 9:00 PM, EST.
Starting bid is $20
Payment by Paypal due immediately following auction end.

I have a batch of eggs almost collected that the buyer backed out on.

We have:
12+ Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Americana eggs to ship on Saturday or Monday, your choice.

11 W/BW Hens with 1 Wheaten cock and 1Blue Wheaten cock bird. We will send only the freshest eggs for your ship date. Eggs will be 4 days or less old at time of shipping.

Buyer pays Priority shipping cost of $14. I have had excellent results shipping these eggs. Each egg shall be bubble wrapped then shipped tightly with lots of big bubble wrap and packing materials.

We have had a great hatch rate here at home. Hatching about 50% wheaten chicks. I can not be held accountable for shipping or hatching conditions, once these eggs leave here. There are many variables with shipped eggs. I can only assure you will be sent fresh, fertile hatching eggs.

I don't see any bids on this, so I'll bid the $20.00.

Back
Top Bottom