Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

My incubators are over flowing so I have 5 offers to put up. All include shipping. Pictures can be seen on my facebook page link in my sig. line.
BIN Can ship today if payment is received before 3pm.
OFFER#1: 19 eggs White Marans $65.00
OFFER #2: 22 Birchen Marans $70.00
OFFER #3:14 Black/Blue Copper Marans $40.00
OFFER #4: 12+ Millie Fluer Leghorns $50.00 I can do 2 of these sets
OFFER#5: 7 White Silkie/Showgirls $25.00

Paypal:[email protected]
Just mark sold and offer #
Thanks
Raven, would it be possible to split the Birchen Maran offer #2 in half and only get 11 eggs? I only have room for that in my Bator...I'm participating in the Easter Hatch-A-Long and have SS and a rare mix of eggs arriving later this week. I'd love to hatch some Birchen Marans too, but 22 of them wouldn't fit into my tabletop incubator with these others. I'll understand if you don't want to split it though...just let me know. Thanks!
Lisa

he.gif

double posts, no posts...something is going screwy with my computer. Agh.

Last edited:
Raven, would it be possible to split the Birchen Maran offer #2 in half and only get 11 eggs? I only have room for that in my Bator...I'm participating in the Easter Hatch-A-Long and have SS and a rare mix of  eggs arriving later this week. I'd love to hatch some Birchen Marans too, but 22 of them wouldn't fit into my tabletop incubator with these others. I'll understand if you don't want to split it though...just let me know. Thanks!
Lisa
id prossibly interested in the other 11 birchen egs if they can be split

BIN
6+ Basque eggs (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque).

These can be shipped tomorrow for the Easter Hatch. $30 includes shipping.

Post sold and send me a PM with a shipping address and any special instructions. PayPal only to [email protected]. Payment must clear by 9am CST tomorrow morning for me to ship that day.

Edited to add that I am LA NPIP.

Last edited:
Raven, would it be possible to split the Birchen Maran offer #2 in half and only get 11 eggs? I only have room for that in my Bator...I'm participating in the Easter Hatch-A-Long and have SS and a rare mix of  eggs arriving later this week. I'd love to hatch some Birchen Marans too, but 22 of them wouldn't fit into my tabletop incubator with these others. I'll understand if you don't want to split it though...just let me know. Thanks!
Lisa

id prossibly interested in the other 11 birchen egs if they can be split

I can split them. I can do 11 shipped for $40.00 each.
paypal is [email protected]

My incubators are over flowing so I have 5 offers to put up. All include shipping. Pictures can be seen on my facebook page link in my sig. line.
BIN Can ship today if payment is received before 3pm.
OFFER#1: 19 eggs White Marans $65.00
OFFER #2: 11 Birchen Marans $40.00
OFFER #3:14 Black/Blue Copper Marans $40.00
OFFER #4: 12+ Millie Fluer Leghorns $50.00 I can do 2 of these sets
OFFER#5: 7 White Silkie/Showgirls $25.00

Paypal:[email protected]
Just mark sold and offer #
Thanks

Sold 1/2 of offer #2 11 eggs still available.

Back
Top Bottom