Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

These are the White Marans eggs

My incubators are over flowing so I have 5 offers to put up. All include shipping. Pictures can be seen on my facebook page link in my sig. line.
BIN Can ship today if payment is received before 3pm.
OFFER#1: 19 eggs White Marans $65.00
OFFER #2: 11 Birchen Marans $40.00
OFFER #3:14 Black/Blue Copper Marans $40.00
OFFER #4: 12+ Millie Fluer Leghorns $50.00 I can do 2 of these sets
OFFER#5: 7 White Silkie/Showgirls $25.00

Paypal:[email protected]
Just mark sold and offer #
Thanks

OFFER #1 is SOLD

Last edited:
I just put another dozen in the refrigerator....
I have a permanent listing on BYC and on eBay now. I have no buyers and I am getting way to many eggs!

Exactly 12 Blue Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

AUCTION
I have been getting 10-13 eggs a day!
These eggs will be super fresh when shipped!

My original flock came from Peachick / Kat LaDue. That was 3 generations ago. Last year I added a Wayne Meredith trio to correct a single beard gene issue I was having in the 2nd generation, in doing so, I lost some egg color. I was occasionally hatching clean faced chicks from the 2nd generation. This year I have a double bearded cockerel over double and single bearded girls. I have not hatched any clean faced chicks this year. You will not hatch any splash wheaten Ameraucanas from my eggs since I have a wheaten cockerel. I kept the cockerel I did because of his double beard and because he is definitely out of the Wayne Meredith rooster I had.

My fertility has been between 90-100%, depending on the week. I have one cockerel over fifteen pullets. I have not had any leg/foot issues or beak issues. My birds are on Dumor's 20% chick starter/grower. They have free choice oyster shell and grit. I am sprouting greens for them and they get those once a week. I mix my own 18-20% protein 'scratch' that has corn, wheat, buckwheat, oats, sunflower seeds, millet, milo and if I can get them, safflower seeds and rye.

Start bid: $25 + $18 shipping.
This auction is a paypal only auction (no e-checks). Payment is to be sent to [email protected].
I don't think I need to add this, but shipping eggs is a risk. I can not guarantee your hatch due to incubation practices and/or USPS's handling of the eggs. I do everything I can to make sure your eggs are packed properly to help them make their trip in one piece. If you can not agree to this, please do not bid.

I am not NPIP!
I get tested 1-2x a year for AI and Pullorum/Typhoid and am always clean.

I take special care to package my eggs in a way I feel is best and safest. The way I pack is the way I would want my eggs packed that I get shipped in. I can literally only get 12 eggs in the box - and I double box for added safety. I mark the boxes with "Fragile" on the outside as well.

The girls think his beard is yummy.

I wanted to add that if you have another wheaten line and want to trade Ameraucana eggs, I will do that but privately. Just PM me if interested in a trade.
I may be interested in blue/black copper Marans for trade as well. I am being picky about egg color though.​

Last edited:
I have bantam frizzled Cochins (black) covered by a silkie roo (blue) this is for 6 + eggs (I actually have a dozen but some are more than 4 days old I will start with the treasure eggs and send at least six or as many as will fit in the box.) I will ship Tuesday afternoon. Payment (via paypal) must be received by noon central time. Shipping will be $12, starting bid is $10. Auction will end at 10am central time on Tuesday March 25th,2014.

I can ship 8 Basque eggs for this listing.

BIN
6+ Basque eggs (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque).

These can be shipped tomorrow for the Easter Hatch. $30 includes shipping.

Post sold and send me a PM with a shipping address and any special instructions. PayPal only to [email protected]. Payment must clear by 9am CST tomorrow morning for me to ship that day.

Edited to add that I am LA NPIP.

I just put another dozen in the refrigerator....
I have a permanent listing on BYC and on eBay now. I have no buyers and I am getting way to many eggs!

Exactly 12 Blue Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

AUCTION
I have been getting 10-13 eggs a day!
These eggs will be super fresh when shipped!

My original flock came from Peachick / Kat LaDue. That was 3 generations ago. Last year I added a Wayne Meredith trio to correct a single beard gene issue I was having in the 2nd generation, in doing so, I lost some egg color. I was occasionally hatching clean faced chicks from the 2nd generation. This year I have a double bearded cockerel over double and single bearded girls. I have not hatched any clean faced chicks this year. You will not hatch any splash wheaten Ameraucanas from my eggs since I have a wheaten cockerel. I kept the cockerel I did because of his double beard and because he is definitely out of the Wayne Meredith rooster I had.

My fertility has been between 90-100%, depending on the week. I have one cockerel over fifteen pullets. I have not had any leg/foot issues or beak issues. My birds are on Dumor's 20% chick starter/grower. They have free choice oyster shell and grit. I am sprouting greens for them and they get those once a week. I mix my own 18-20% protein 'scratch' that has corn, wheat, buckwheat, oats, sunflower seeds, millet, milo and if I can get them, safflower seeds and rye.

Start bid: $25 + $18 shipping.
This auction is a paypal only auction (no e-checks). Payment is to be sent to [email protected].
I don't think I need to add this, but shipping eggs is a risk. I can not guarantee your hatch due to incubation practices and/or USPS's handling of the eggs. I do everything I can to make sure your eggs are packed properly to help them make their trip in one piece. If you can not agree to this, please do not bid.

I am not NPIP!
I get tested 1-2x a year for AI and Pullorum/Typhoid and am always clean.

I take special care to package my eggs in a way I feel is best and safest. The way I pack is the way I would want my eggs packed that I get shipped in. I can literally only get 12 eggs in the box - and I double box for added safety. I mark the boxes with "Fragile" on the outside as well.

I wanted to add that if you have another wheaten line and want to trade Ameraucana eggs, I will do that but privately. Just PM me if interested in a trade.
I may be interested in blue/black copper Marans for trade as well. I am being picky about egg color though.​
I just set 14 of these last Wednesday in the non-turning incubator, candled when moved to Sportsman for turning an hour ago, 12 of 14 are developing. Remarkable. Beautiful blue eggs. This is one seller you can rely on for excellent packaging and fresh eggs!

Back
Top Bottom