Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Bumping this for the hatch along folks
THIS IS A BIN

I have about 4 dozen eggs from my rainbow layer flock. The eggs are from Barred Rock, RIR, Red Sexlink, AM/EE, FBCM, and an EE hens covered by Barred rock and FBCM roos. I will also throw in eggs from my BLRW and Lav AM pens.
These will be $15 per dozen plus $15 for shipping.
I will include extras with every dozen so you'll most likely get 14-15 eggs for this price. These will be available until Thursday.

My incubators are over flowing so I have 5 offers to put up. All include shipping. Pictures can be seen on my facebook page link in my sig. line.
BIN Can ship today if payment is received before 2:00 pm.

OFFER #2: 11 Birchen Marans $40.00
OFFER #3:14 Black/Blue Copper Marans $40.00
OFFER #4: 12+ Millie Fluer Leghorns $50.00 I can do 2 of these sets
OFFER#5: 7 White Silkie/Showgirls $25.00

Paypal:[email protected]
Just mark sold and offer #
Thanks

Bumping this up these need to go today!

I just set 14 of these last Wednesday in the non-turning incubator, candled when moved to Sportsman for turning an hour ago, 12 of 14 are developing. Remarkable. Beautiful blue eggs. This is one seller you can rely on for excellent packaging and fresh eggs!

That's awesome news! I love it when they travel well!

OK, I have a BIN auction ( sorry no pictures, but I have pictures on my coop page) for anyone who has had a mess up for their hatch a long eggs. They can go out tonight or tomorrow. Free shipping on 10 or more eggs price per egg. ON some breeds I may get more eggs, but its crazy at work so I'm out of town and don't want to promise more then I KNOW I can send. If you want more yell at me.

French Black Copper Marans: head rooster is from Peter Orville ( that is spelled wrong, I'm having a day!) Sub rooster is Cottage Hill. Hens are from Cottage Hill, Local breeder In marans for many years who got out, and Peter, and my own breeding. Eggs are nice color now, but they are laying every day so they are less dark then normal . My Prime Marans hens are a broody lot and will sit 2-4x a year.
$2.50 up to 8 eggs

American Breese: These are fantastic hens that lay fabulous cream to light tan eggs. VERY easy hatches, good for beginners
$2.50 up to 8 eggs

Silkie and Showgirls: Currently the roosters are jumping the fence so the colors are all possible . You will get primarily BBS( pure BBS), with the occasional partridge or white chick popping out. My last hatch had 4 black showgirls, i was ecstatic. Pictures of many of the flock in my coop page.
$2.50 per egg up to 4 eggs ( this could be up to 8, I'm getting erratic laying)

Serema: rooster is a small b, hens are as and bs.
$2.50 Up to 4 eggs

French White Muscovies: ( note, these will not hatch in HAL times) I got my birds from 2 separate breeders I have been VERY happy with them, large drakes and hens inclined to nesting.
2 eggs today, 2 eggs Wednesday
$4.00 an egg

Royal Palm Turkeys: 2 hens laying, both broody hens.
$3.00 an egg 2 eggs today, 2 eggs Wednesday.

Please just say sold and PM me what you want. I have orders for next week, but I saved this week for people who still needed eggs :).

I just put another dozen in the refrigerator.... I have a permanent listing on BYC and on eBay now. I have no buyers and I am getting way to many eggs!
[COLOR=0000CD]Exactly 12 Blue Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs[/COLOR]
AUCTION​
[COLOR=008080]I have been getting 10-13 eggs a day![/COLOR]​
[COLOR=008080]These eggs will be super fresh when shipped![/COLOR]​
[COLOR=4B0082]My original flock came from Peachick / Kat LaDue. That was 3 generations ago. Last year I added a Wayne Meredith trio to correct a single beard gene issue I was having in the 2nd generation, in doing so, I lost some egg color. I was occasionally hatching clean faced chicks from the 2nd generation. This year I have a double bearded cockerel over double and single bearded girls. I have not hatched any clean faced chicks this year. You will not hatch any splash wheaten Ameraucanas from my eggs since I have a wheaten cockerel. I kept the cockerel I did because of his double beard and because he is definitely out of the Wayne Meredith rooster I had.[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=800080]My fertility has been between 90-100%, depending on the week. I have one cockerel over fifteen pullets. I have not had any leg/foot issues or beak issues. My birds are on Dumor's 20% chick starter/grower. They have free choice oyster shell and grit. I am sprouting greens for them and they get those once a week. I mix my own 18-20% protein 'scratch' that has corn, wheat, buckwheat, oats, sunflower seeds, millet, milo and if I can get them, safflower seeds and rye.[/COLOR]​
Start bid: $25 + $18 shipping.
[COLOR=008000]This auction is a paypal only auction (no e-checks). Payment is to be sent to [email protected]. [/COLOR]​
[COLOR=008000]I don't think I need to add this, but shipping eggs is a risk. I can not guarantee your hatch due to incubation practices and/or USPS's handling of the eggs. I do everything I can to make sure your eggs are packed properly to help them make their trip in one piece. If you can not agree to this, please do not bid.[/COLOR]​
I am not NPIP!​
I get tested 1-2x a year for AI and Pullorum/Typhoid and am always clean.​
[COLOR=A52A2A]I take special care to package my eggs in a way I feel is best and safest. The way I pack is the way I would want my eggs packed that I get shipped in. I can literally only get 12 eggs in the box - and I double box for added safety. I mark the boxes with "Fragile" on the outside as well.[/COLOR]​
The girls think his beard is yummy.​
I wanted to add that if you have another wheaten line and want to trade Ameraucana eggs, I will do that but privately. Just PM me if interested in a trade.​
I may be interested in blue/black copper Marans for trade as well. I am being picky about egg color though.​
Bid $25 -when does the auction end? I looked but might have missed it :)

OK, I have a BIN auction ( sorry no pictures, but I have pictures on my coop page) for anyone who has had a mess up for their hatch a long eggs. They can go out tonight or tomorrow. Free shipping on 10 or more eggs price per egg. ON some breeds I may get more eggs, but its crazy at work so I'm out of town and don't want to promise more then I KNOW I can send. If you want more yell at me.

French Black Copper Marans: head rooster is from Peter Orville ( that is spelled wrong, I'm having a day!) Sub rooster is Cottage Hill. Hens are from Cottage Hill, Local breeder In marans for many years who got out, and Peter, and my own breeding. Eggs are nice color now, but they are laying every day so they are less dark then normal . My Prime Marans hens are a broody lot and will sit 2-4x a year.
$2.50 up to 8 eggs

American Breese: These are fantastic hens that lay fabulous cream to light tan eggs. VERY easy hatches, good for beginners
$2.50 up to 8 eggs

Silkie and Showgirls: Currently the roosters are jumping the fence so the colors are all possible . You will get primarily BBS( pure BBS), with the occasional partridge or white chick popping out. My last hatch had 4 black showgirls, i was ecstatic. Pictures of many of the flock in my coop page.

$2.50 Up to 4 eggs

French White Muscovies: ( note, these will not hatch in HAL times) I got my birds from 2 separate breeders I have been VERY happy with them, large drakes and hens inclined to nesting.
$4.00 an egg

Please just say sold and PM me what you want. I have orders for next week, but I saved this week for people who still needed eggs :).

Sold on the Black Copper Marans, Sold on the Silkie and Showgirls

$2.50 up to 8 eggs

$2.50 up to 8 eggs

$2.50 Up to 4 eggs

$4.00 an egg

Sold on the Bresse and royal Palm turkey eggs. ;)

Hey Reyvaughn, is that tom in your avatar from the eggs I sent you last year.....very nice

The tom in my avatar came from a neighbor who got him from, if I remember right, Sandhill. The one I hatched form your eggs went to Mary Fraser here in PA - she's about 3hrs from me. This new tom is much, much darker red than Cassidy (the tom I hatched form your eggs). I really liked the fact that Cassidy was calmer and I hand raised him, though. This one wasn't socialized with much. He isn't mean, but not friendly, either.

Bid $25 -when does the auction end? I looked but might have missed it :)

24hrs after I posted - You didn't miss it - I forgot it - 2:34pm today!
You won these eggs! PMing you.

Back
Top Bottom