Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN: 12+ Crested Cream Legbar Eggs! My incubators are off for now and I have 4 hens laying. Pictures of my breeders are below. These come from GFF's Line C. I'm asking $50 shipped. I can ship tomorrow when payment is received. I am MD NPIP certified. Please post sold and send me a PM! I can do any date you want at this point!

SOLD

I want that boy.

I just wanted to say, I recently received eggs from Madamwlf. She sent me 12, nine hatched and one pipped but didn't get out. The other two quit and 9 chicks out of 12 shipped eggs is great! 5 of those eggs were her cream legbars. I got 3 hens and 2 roos and they are beautiful. They hop in my lap when I sit down. Her eggs are great!
smile.png
So glad to hear that! These guys are great!! Love my Legbars.

I just wanted to say, I recently received eggs from Madamwlf. She sent me 12, nine hatched and one pipped but didn't get out. The other two quit and 9 chicks out of 12 shipped eggs is great! 5 of those eggs were her cream legbars. I got 3 hens and 2 roos and they are beautiful. They hop in my lap when I sit down. Her eggs are great!
smile.png

X2!

Madams egg are awesome! I usually have 100% hatches or close to it from her shipped eggs. And her birds are gorgeous
love.gif

Hands down my top favorite breeder on BYC!

Thank you!! You guys are awesome!

The only other breeds I have laying right now are the OEGB and Paint Silkies. The Spangled Orps have just started laying but eggs are still small. And I'm still working on butt trimming for the bantam English Chocolate Orps to get fertile eggs from them.

Thank you!! You guys are awesome!

The only other breeds I have laying right now are the OEGB and Paint Silkies. The Spangled Orps have just started laying but eggs are still small. And I'm still working on butt trimming for the bantam English Chocolate Orps to get fertile eggs from them.

Spangled Orps
droolin.gif

I don't mind small eggs...maybe you should put up an auction for some of them
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom