Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I can't find a post that these sold.. If not, I'll buy them. Connie
[COLOR=0000FF]Sale!!!!! Buy Now:[/COLOR] Sale ends Sunday midnight Post sold or MINE and pm me please. $37.50 plus shipping 12+ Silver laced Wyandotte/Blue laced Red Wyandotte. I have two Blue Laced Red Wyandottes in with my huge Silver laced male. Any silver laced chicks will be girls. I also have my Exhibition hens in there too. [COLOR=FF0000]You will get all eggs collected this weekend![/COLOR] It could be a bunch!

12+ Imported Variety pack of Orpingtons $60.00 You will get at least three eggs from every variety. I cull pretty hard and keep good type. I have good lacing on my birds now and i am working to improve it even more. My combs are really nice. No sprigs. Good leg color. I do have some leg feathering in the Gold laced, but it is a very small amount now. The chicks may hatch with fine feathers on the legs and be gone when they feather out. I have the nice round full fronts. The birds are fluffy with out looking like a cochin.

Gold laced
Cuckoo
Black
BBS

I double box and have pretty good hatch results when I ship.

The eggs will be from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday collection so they will be fresh as can be You will get all the eggs collected!!.....Shipped Wednesday the 30th. Post mine or sold ..than PM
Last batch shipped with 16 eggs!!

BIN
16 Birchen Marans Eggs $30.00
16 White Marans Eggs $30.00
Shipping $15.00 for each or both for $18.00

Packed and ready for the PO. They were collected over the weekend for an eBay sale that did not sell.

BIN
16 Birchen Marans Eggs $30.00
16 White Marans Eggs $30.00
Shipping $15.00 for each or both for $18.00

Packed and ready for the PO. They were collected over the weekend for an eBay sale that did not sell.

Sold I would like both groups

Last edited:
BUY IT NOW UNTIL THEY ARE ALL GONE!

I AM NOT GOING TO SET EGGS FOR A WEEK so

PLEASE HELP!!!! If I can sell them the temptation will be greatly reduced.

Mix and match these in ANY WAY YOU WANT. I can fit 32 eggs in a box. Shipping will be based on number of eggs. Up to 18 will be $16 and 24 eggs will be $18 and up to 32 will be $20. Prices are PER EGG! I can ship MONDAY.

6+ Rhodebar (I have my darkest birds so you should get some nice dark chicks) $2 per egg
6+ Crested Cream Legbars (all my birds came from CJWaldon's flock) $3.50 per egg
12+ Crested SBEL (WL/Ex crosses covered by my CCL roo, white, black and blue barred chicks are possible ) $1 per egg
24+ Blue and Black Copper Marans (4 Blue and 2 Black hens covered by Black Copper Roo) $2 per egg
12+ Cuckoo/Blue Cuckoo Marans 95% of my chicks have feathered legs. $3 per egg
12+ Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams $2 per egg
36+ Blue and Reg Barred Rocks (GSBR Line) $1.50 per egg
12 Guinea (Pearl, Pied, White, Coral Blue, Royal Purple, Lavender, Porcelain and Buff) $2.50 per egg
6 Mixed Choc Pen Choc Orpington Roo (med sized) over Choc and Black Orpingtons and Wyandottes $2 per egg
12+ Olive Eggers Black Copper Marans covered by Lav Orpington Roo $1.50 per egg
6+ Sex Linked EE Barred hens/pullets covered by Lav Am roo all roos will have head spots. $1.50 per egg
18+ Lavender Copper Marans 25% Lavender, 25% Coppers, 50% splits from the hatch. $3.50 per egg

Back
Top Bottom