Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

But it now assortment of eggs.

$20 shipped a doz
I have 12 doz to sell

Breeds you could get eggs from are in my signature
assortment sets chicken, waterfowl or a mix of both your choose on set.

My paypal is [email protected]
I have a listing up for more info

Pictures can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlySpringsFarm

all prices include shipping.

5 magpie call eggs $40

17 Guinea (I have 20 lavender, 4 pearl and 2 buff , half are bibbed) $25

18 Bantam ameraucana $35 ( these come from 2 groups, all black group, and a group that have black and lavender cocks, lavender, black ,black frizzled (do have some feathers on their legs), and blue hens.)

4 Turkey eggs Lilac tom x Royal Palm hen $35

4 goose eggs $55
right now mine are all running together, I have a pair of Buff Sebastopols, 3 white sebastopol males, 2 white sebastopol hens, 2 toulouse hens. So the eggs could be pure sebastopol or mixed. I do think 2 of the eggs are from one of the toulouse

Auction...

10 (plus if available) Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs
I think I have 11 or 12 in the turner from yesterday and today. Eggs won't be any older than 3 days when shipped.

Auction ends May 7, 2014 @ 7pm EST.
Eggs will ship May 8th so please send payment ASAP to [email protected] - no e-checks.

$20 start bid. $15 shipping.

I received these eggs on Saturday, 14 of'em, double boxed and in perfect shape...they are now in the bator!

Thank you!!

BIN
I have eggs gathered over the weekend available by the egg price includes shipping.
11 Sex-Link chocolate eggers BCM Roo over Cuckoo Hens (males will have white head spot at hatch) $2.00 an egg
8 Copper Marans BCM Roo over Blue Copper Hens (eggs have lightened up they have been laying since Jan.) $2.00 an egg
18 White Marans (not as dark as I would like but this years hatch should lay darker) $2.00 an egg
35 Birchen Marans (starting to lighten up a bit) $3.00

Just let me know which and how many you want and I will try to keep this updated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Chickens I raise are: Standard Mohawk Rhode Island Reds, SQ Dark Brahmas,SQ Light Brahmas,English Buff Orpingtons, English BBS Orpington, BBred Phoenix, Black Copper Marans, and Paint Silkies,
Other Birds: Pigeons, Call Ducks, SQ Exhibition Rouens,SQ White Runner Ducks, Fawn and White Runner Ducks, Roman Geese, and 4 Emus
This is her signature line

BIN
6+ Welsh Harlequin duck eggs. Girls are laying great and fertility is at 90%. Parents of my trio are direct from Holderread's. $25 - shipping included. PayPal to amyable 80 @ yahoo.com. I package eggs very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom