Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Up for auction are 6 SQ Splash Silkie eggs. Bid starts at $15 and shipping is $13.

The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and has shown severan times and he got 1st in all but 1 show and he got 2nd all in BV. The 2 older hens where bought locally and the other 4 are from my stock.

I take paypal only and this auction ends tomorrow night at 10pm central time. That is Monday night.

Waiting to head to the show.

Not a good pic but after a 2 hour drive to the show, hours of being in a strange cage and place then another 2 hour drive back home he was not wanting to pose for pics.

The one above is a pullet from my line. She showed the same day as her father. He got 2nd and she got 1st.
He was shown 2 other times and he got first on both those. I was unable to get pics. Several of his offspring from my line has been shown and have won 1st and 2nd in BV.

Up for auction are 6 SQ Splash Silkie eggs. Bid starts at $15 and shipping is $13.

The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and has shown severan times and he got 1st in all but 1 show and he got 2nd all in BV. The 2 older hens where bought locally and the other 4 are from my stock.

I take paypal only and this auction ends tomorrow night at 10pm central time. That is Monday night.
$15

Last edited:
BIN 12+ Wheaten Marans eggs $30 shipped (the price for lower 48, will be $40 if AK). To be shipped tomorrow Tuesday May 20 or Wed May 21.

****SOLD****
Watch for my next listing.

I have multiple bloodlines, all good stock. This late in their laying cycle they have lost a lot of egg color, but I've gotten a lot of #7 and #8, and 2 of my hens lay almost a #9 at the beginning of their cycle.

Last edited:
Ameracuana's bin priced at $28.00 and shipping 14.00.

16 plus what ever is layed today!! Ships out tomorrow!!

Ameracuana's Olive Egger's and a few EE's!

The Ameracuana's are true and SQ parents. (APA shows)Male and Females shown.,..One female on Champion Row at Internationals with over 2000 birds entered !

Please quote and post SOLD
PM with address
paypal:
[email protected]

BIN 12+ Wheaten Marans eggs $30 shipped (the price for lower 48, will be $40 if AK). To be shipped tomorrow Tuesday May 20 or Wed May 21.

I have multiple bloodlines, all good stock. This late in their laying cycle they have lost a lot of egg color, but I've gotten a lot of #7 and #8, and 2 of my hens lay almost a #9 at the beginning of their cycle.

Beautiful eggs I will go $30.00

Back
Top Bottom