Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Ameracuana's bin priced at $28.00 and shipping 14.00.

16 plus what ever is layed today!! Ships out tomorrow!!

Ameracuana's Olive Egger's and a few EE's!

The Ameracuana's are true and SQ parents. (APA shows)Male and Females shown.,..One female on Champion Row at Internationals with over 2000 birds entered !

Please quote and post SOLD
PM with address
paypal:
[email protected]

I am up to 18 eggs...

HI!!

I've just gone through a packing marathon to send out tons of eggs and I packed an extra dozen

Chocolate / Mauve / Chocolate Barred Plymouth Rock eggs

First $60 takes them- please include your phone number if you want them held at the post office.

Paypal is [email protected]

These pics include juveniles in the juvenile run- The breeding group is a Split Chocolate Barred Roo over solid Chocolate, Mauve and Heritage Barred hens. It's not a perfect singular type grouping, but that means you get diversity!!

Make sure you post SOLD! for everyone else!! I'll be ready to print a label and run when you pay.

Cheers,

Renee

Last edited:
I have an actual buy it now auction. I have 18 project chocolate bantam ameraucana eggs ready to go. $45 includes shipping.

This is sixth generation project. There is a chocolate cockerel over black hens. Pullets will be chocolate and cockerels will be split to chocolate.

I am outside working so will be gone for a couple hours, so don't worry about me not checking back for a bit.

First to reply gets the eggs.

I have an actual buy it now auction. I have 18 project chocolate bantam ameraucana eggs ready to go. $45 includes shipping.

This is sixth generation project. There is a chocolate cockerel over black hens. Pullets will be chocolate and cockerels will be split to chocolate.

I am outside working so will be gone for a couple hours, so don't worry about me not checking back for a bit.

First to reply gets the eggs.
Sold
Sent you a PM

BIN: 12 Crested Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs. These will be the last I'm offering of these this year. To be shipped Tuesday and I'll include whatever is laid today. Asking $35 shipped to get them out of here. Post SOLD and PM me please.

Back
Top Bottom