Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

WOW CJ they have filled out nice! Love the color on that roo!
Thank you! That roo is one of my favorites. I love his size and how he carries himself.

Those Isabel Leghorns are gorgeous!
Thank you! The credit goes to their creator, Buddy Henry.

I'll be all over these when my incubators are empty! So pretty!
We need more Leghorn lovers!

SOLD! Will paypal now
Thank you BrandyJK! I'll PM you the tracking number.

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=B22222]AUCTION - 6+ Isabel Leghorn eggs[/COLOR] Eggs to ship Thursday 07/17 BIN $45 includes shipping [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]These are pullet eggs. They've been laying for eight weeks and eggs are still on the small side. I have two pullets covered by two cockerels. Fertility has been checked and chicks hatched from their eggs. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I have 6 eggs collected plus you get whatever is laid today.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Shipping eggs are a risk. No refunds or replacements.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Payment is Paypal (no echecks) - cjwaldon at yahoo.com.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Thank you for looking.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
these aresults so pretty. Wish I had room

Auction. This will end at 8AM Eastern time Friday 7-18. I currently have 11 Sumatra eggs, plus whatever they lay tomorrow so you should get 13-14 eggs.
Shipping is $15 and I individually wrap each egg with bubble wrap before packing with shredded newspaper and more bubble wrap.
Bidding to start at $20.

So I over slept. This auction will go until 3 pm eastern time today. As soon as payment is received through PayPal they will head to the P.O.

Auction. This will end at 8AM Eastern time Friday 7-18. I currently have 11 Sumatra eggs, plus whatever they lay tomorrow so you should get 13-14 eggs.
Shipping is $15 and I individually wrap each egg with bubble wrap before packing with shredded newspaper and more bubble wrap.
Bidding to start at $20.

BIN
12+ SQ splash silkie eggs. These are to go out Monday. $35.00 includes shipping
The roo is from Bobbi Porto and the hens are my line. The 2 hens with the smaller crests are the mothers to the other 4. The lightest one up front is broody and I expect more to begin soon as well. This may be the last time for a while to get so many at this price.

Please post TAKEN then PM me your address. My paypal addy is [email protected] I suggest to copy and paste that, most people spell it wrong.

The lightest hen up front is the one broody right now.

BUY IT NOW - SHIPPING FOR TOMORROW, MONDAY JULY 21st.

$40 free shipping

12+ LARGE FOWL SALMON FAVEROLLES EGGS

I SHIP EGGS DOUBLE BOXED, INDIVIDUALLY BUBBLE WRAPPED AND CUSHIONED WITH PACKING PEANUTS.

For the first time, I am able to offer eggs for my third generation Faverolles. Not all the eggs I will,be shipping are, but about half. So far fertility has been 100%, eggs due to hatch next week.

Please post sold, and pm me with your details before noon tomorrow. Otherwise all these eggs will go into the bator :)

BUY IT NOW - SHIPPING FOR TOMORROW, MONDAY JULY 21st.

$40 free shipping

12+ LARGE FOWL SALMON FAVEROLLES EGGS

I SHIP EGGS DOUBLE BOXED, INDIVIDUALLY BUBBLE WRAPPED AND CUSHIONED WITH PACKING PEANUTS.

For the first time, I am able to offer eggs for my third generation Faverolles. Not all the eggs I will,be shipping are, but about half. So far fertility has been 100%, eggs due to hatch next week.

Please post sold, and pm me with your details before noon tomorrow. Otherwise all these eggs will go into the bator :)

So you have two sets of these eggs for sale? One here and one on the other thread?

BIN
12+ SQ splash silkie eggs. These are to go out Monday. $35.00 includes shipping
The roo is from Bobbi Porto and the hens are my line. The 2 hens with the smaller crests are the mothers to the other 4. The lightest one up front is broody and I expect more to begin soon as well. This may be the last time for a while to get so many at this price.

Please post TAKEN then PM me your address. My paypal addy is [email protected] I suggest to copy and paste that, most people spell it wrong.

The lightest hen up front is the one broody right now.

Last day for these eggs. I didn't put an end time so it will be midnight tonight. If claimed please pay when you claim them so I can get them wrapped and packed to go out monday.

Back
Top Bottom