Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN - 18 eggs - $40, shipping included.

Great time to hatch chicks! Have laying hens by spring!

To purchase, post sold and PM me your shipping information - please include phone number if you want Hold-for-pick-up. If you want automatic tracking updates from USPS, let me know an email address or number to send texts to. Payment to be made by PayPal (my PP addy can be found on my profile page, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/105574/kytinpusher) no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Tues 10/7) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. I always double box. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

10 Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs - I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different breeders, so you will get a very diverse bunch, colorwise and genetically. I have 10 eggs collected 10/3 - 10/5.

5 White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and excellent layers to boot! I have 5 eggs collected 10/3 - 10/5.

3 Isbar eggs - RARE Swedish Isbars! I have a blue roo over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. The roo is not related to the hens. My hatch rate here has been about 95% and the chicks have been healthy and vigorous, not showing the inbreeding issues that plagued this breed when it was first released by Greenfire Farms. The birds are on the small end of the large fowl scale, but are excellent layers of medium to large green eggs. I find they have the best feed conversion rate of any of my breeds. I have 3 eggs collected 10/3 - 10/5

All eggs are purebred and will be marked by breed.

Swedish Flower Hens

American White Bresse

The rooster is white, he just likes to sleep under the hens.
hmm.png

Isbars

A young cockerel hatched this summer A young pullet hatched this summer

Last edited:
I have some eggs that I can sell ASAP

SOLD 12+ lots and lots of older eggs from my Rhodebar pen $40 + $15 shipping
2 doz Lavender Olive/Green Eggers - Lavender Am cock over Lavender split Marans (egg color varies on the marans from a brown to a darker brown) $12 a doz or $20 for both + Shipping of $12 for 1 doz or $15 for 2 doz
SOLD I will have more next week - 6+ Mauve Orpington - Choc and Split roo over 3 Mauve, 1 Blue and 1 Choc Pullet. I have a few that are dirty too if you want them. $30
12 Sapphire (CCL x WL) - $15 + $12 shipping.

I will include extras if I have them and based on space in the box. (if you order 32 eggs I can't get more in there)

I will combine shipping. $12 for the first doz (unless to CA then $15) and $15 for the second Doz (unless to CA then $18) I will fill the box (32 eggs) for $20 shipping. Mix and match these anyway you want! PM me please. I am going to be out and about all day shopping for a remodeling job on our house and will not be able to surf the site!

Last edited:
Donna what are the saphire? What do the birds look like and the eggs?

They are a CCL (Crested Cream Legbar) x White Leghorn cross. My WL are split for exchequer so you will get some white and some black MAYBE a blue too. ALL the chicks are barred. The eggs you get are white from the WL but the chicks SHOULD lay a blue egg. I don't grow out crosses so I don't really have pictures.

Here is a link with a picture they are at the bottom. Most of them will have a crest. I am going to break that pen up soon so if you want them get them NOW! I am going to move birds maybe next week if I can break away from the remodeling of the house for a few days.

http://www.chickenfanatics.com/#!easter-egger/c1yci

Been a long time since I have been on here

I have 1 doz + assortment of duck eggs

All are pure unless stated.

$25 shipped

You'll get kakyi campbell I have 2 pairs in with ea other

Show stock white runners (greenish colored eggs)

Big pen has

4 sq Rouen drakes
8 sq Rouen hens
1 ancona drake
trio of Welsh

Could be mix or pure out of laat pen

I have a QUICK SELL BIN to Ship Tomorrow or Wednesday.

I have 6-8+ (I get about 3-4 eggs a day) Lavender Olive Eggers (MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE I THINK I HAVE THE LAVENDER SPLIT MARANS SOLD FROM THAT PEN) You will get a mix of Lavender and splits. I have a couple of reg coppers in that pen and several lavenders split copper Marans all covered by my Lavender Am Cock.
12+ Sapphire (WL x CCL and I get 3-4 Eggs a day)

18++++ Eggs including shipping...... $40.00

If you want a FULL box of 32 eggs for $65 I can include some Choc Wyandottes (midsized) Rhodebars and maybe a couple of Choc, Mauve, Blue and Black Eng Orps LF! You will only get a few of each of these as I sell them for $3-5 each normally. I do promise to send at least 2 from each of the 3 pens.

PM me for PP info!

I don't have any eggs really right now BUT I am over run with started birds. I might can ship some if you want but I don't have any boxes. Prices are PLUS a box and Express Shipping.

I am going to make a trip to Crossville TN this weekend. AND the first of the month there is a Show in Knoxville I might can go to. If anyone wants anything PM me and we can see what we can work out.

I have a page with all my started birds listed. I found a couple of more today. I have 1 Partridge rock pullet near POL $30 and a Rhodebar Pullet $25. I am still weeding through everything so I might had more in a few days.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/936052/knoxville-show

Just wanted to post that I ordered the 6 bresse eggs from KYtinpusher. The post office gave them a good shaking up but I still got three beautiful babies from them- the air cells were so bad but those are some strong birds and three of them managed to hatch. Will buy again in March if she has them available.

Back
Top Bottom