Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Buy It Now $20 shipped. Exactly 6 bantam Orpington eggs, these were laid Feb 1st and 2nd.
Quote this post and write SOLD and send PayPal to [email protected]
PM me with shipping info and I can mail them Tuesday Feb 3 or Wednesday Feb 4th.

Last edited:
Buy It Now $20 shipped. Exactly 5 eggs, these were laid Feb 1st and 2nd. There are 3 white eggs out of my blue and white pen and there are two blue eggs out of my Bama's BEST pen.
Quote this post and write SOLD and send PayPal to [email protected]
PM me with shipping info and I can mail them Tuesday Feb 3 or Wednesday Feb 4th.

oh I want those eggs..only picture of a chicken my other half has showed me a picture of and expressed interest in

Didnt Amberjem already buy those eggs? Or is there more then one set?

Oh my gosh, I went back and looked and I missed Amberjen's post!
th.gif

Oh well, there will be another batch in a few days. I'll pm her before I list them to see if she wants them.

I have 3 Auctions, ending 3 Pm PACIFIC time for shipping Thursday AM. ( please be able to pp me and get me your info wed night!)

Auction 1: F1 and F2 Olive eggers.
F1 are Ameraucana hens covered by a French Black Copper Marans rooster. These will all carry the blue gene and have Olive eggs.
F2 hens are Cream legbar /French black copper Marans mixes covered by a french black copper Marans Rooster and will be 3/4 marans. about 1/2 will lay very dark olive eggs, and 1/2 will lay dark brown eggs. The rooster is from Cottage hill lines and has nice dark egg genes.
12+ anything layed today starting bid $16.00 shipping $15.00

Auction 2 : 8+ serema eggs. I have a b frizzled rooster and an a smooth rooster over smooth a and b hens. I get about 50% either buff or mottled chicks, and 50% who the heck knows what chicks. The bs are small bs, and I get both a and b chicks from these crossings. one hen has JUST started laying and I have not tested her fertility, so I'm not putting a high bid on these.
Bid $5.00 Shipping 10.

Auction 3: 8 + Silkie Surprise pen. This has Silkies, Sizzles, And Showgirls in Blue, black, buff, ginger, calico, white, Someone has a mottled and cuckoo gene in there as well, and those chicks will pop up occasionally. You can get a HUGE variety here, smooth sizzles and silkie in silkie and both types of showgirl. expect very few smooths, however, as all the hens are silkied, and the sizzle showgirl rooster has 1 silkie gene. I am starting to pull people out into breeding pens from the mixed pen, so not a lot of chances to get crazy combos like penciled smooth showgirls or mottled sizzles.
bid $20.00 shipping $12.00

I can discount shipping for multiples, but I'm in California, so not likely to be able to just combine.
here are a few photos, i'm not a great photographer!

BIN - Brinsea Incubators

STILL AVAILABLE
1 - Brinsea Octogon 20 Eco with turning cradle - $160 plus actual shipping.
It's about two years old or so, don't remember exactly when I got it. The temps occasionally fluctuate by a couple of degrees so you need to keep an eye on the thermometer. You will also need to get a replacement thermometer for it. DS broke the thermometer when I had it apart cleaning it.

SOLD!
2 - Brinsea Mini Advance digital. It comes with both the 7-egg insert and the 12-egg insert for smaller eggs (two inserts) - $80 plus actual shipping.
This one is about three years old. The turner doesn't work on this. I don't know why. It might be a rusty gear for all I know. I'm not confident enough to fiddle with it. Other than not turning it works like a charm. I was still hatching in it until recently.

DM bought me a Sportsman (yeah!) so I won't be needing my Brinseas anymore.

Last edited:
I think I won I sent you a pm
I have 3 Auctions, ending 3 Pm PACIFIC time for shipping Thursday AM. ( please be able to pp me and get me your info wed night!) Auction 1: F1 and F2 Olive eggers. F1 are [COLOR=47476D]Ameraucana[/COLOR] hens covered by a French Black Copper Marans rooster. These will all carry the blue gene and have Olive eggs. F2 hens are Cream legbar /French black copper Marans mixes covered by a french black copper Marans Rooster and will be 3/4 marans. about 1/2 will lay very dark olive eggs, and 1/2 will lay dark brown eggs. The rooster is from Cottage hill lines and has nice dark egg genes. 12+ anything layed today starting bid $16.00 shipping $15.00 Auction 2 : 8+ serema eggs. I have a b frizzled rooster and an a smooth rooster over smooth a and b hens. I get about 50% either buff or mottled chicks, and 50% who the heck knows what chicks. The bs are small bs, and I get both a and b chicks from these crossings. one hen has JUST started laying and I have not tested her fertility, so I'm not putting a high bid on these. Bid $5.00 Shipping 10. Auction 3: 8 + Silkie Surprise pen. This has Silkies, Sizzles, And Showgirls in Blue, black, buff, ginger, calico, white, Someone has a mottled and cuckoo gene in there as well, and those chicks will pop up occasionally. You can get a HUGE variety here, smooth sizzles and silkie in silkie and both types of showgirl. expect very few smooths, however, as all the hens are silkied, and the sizzle showgirl rooster has 1 silkie gene. I am starting to pull people out into breeding pens from the mixed pen, so not a lot of chances to get crazy combos like penciled smooth showgirls or mottled sizzles. bid $20.00 shipping $12.00 I can discount shipping for multiples, but I'm in California, so not likely to be able to just combine. here are a few photos, i'm not a great photographer! .

Back
Top Bottom