Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I don't have that one on mine, I had never noticed that feature. That's pretty cool though.

ETA: It's just easier to post, hit the checkmark, and say subscribing for me. I have an older phone that the newer mobile sites don't agree with. Right now I'm on my computer, but, when I'm on my phone I just say subscribe and keep moving. Sorry if that upset someone or if I sounded rude, I'm not trying to. I just want to subscribe so I can watch for eggs and such I may want.

Not rude at all I just wanted to maybe make it easier for you than having to post but sounds like it's easier the other way :)!

EXPIRED OFFER

THERE WILL BE MORE - JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD

I have TWO BIN boxes, all Marans and Oliver Egger eggs leftover from filling orders that are shipping tomorrow. The darkest eggs have been picked out for specific orders, so these Marans eggs are not real dark. Also some of these are lightly soiled due to hens sometimes laying outside the nest box, silly hens.

These will be packed in the large flat rate boxes. I can get over 20 eggs in a box, and I pack them good!

Each box will be $30 INCLUDING shipping! You don't need to pay extra for shipping!

Both boxes will be approximately equal in numbers/varieties of eggs. Just speak for one then immediately PM me. These need to sell and be paid for TONIGHT! They will go out in the morning!

Edited to add pic!

Last edited:
I can't believe no one has taken ladycat up on these! I just got two shipments from her, one with 15 eggs and one with 48! She is an EXPERT egg packer and every egg arrived intact :) Not to mention she has beautiful birds!

I am seriously debating it. But my incubator is about to be full again... I don't want to break out the second incubator this early in the season. Haha.

I need more incubator space, too. I'm out of room for Ermine Marans eggs, and I'm about to start trying to scramble for another incubator.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom