Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

... and now trying to figure out where I'm going to put all of the chicks when they come
hmm.png

I have that problem every year!

The way I'm reading the rules I can't participate in the BIN for several more months and posts (6months/250posts)
I am curious why the rules for this thread are so much more stringent than the 24 hour crazy auction? (20posts) Is that correct?

I totally respect the rules, I'm just wondering.:/

It's just the way the person who created the is thread wanted the rules to be. It's the creators decision to go above and beyond the regular BYC rules if they so desire.
The way I'm reading the rules I can't participate in the BIN for several more months and posts (6months/250posts)
I am curious why the rules for this thread are so much more stringent than the 24 hour crazy auction? (20posts) Is that correct?

I totally respect the rules, I'm just wondering.:/

Buy it Now

Emus eggs

I have 4 eggs ready to ship out monday.

you can buy one or all

$15 ea

shipping depends on how many you want
Shipping starts at $10

My Cabinet incubator already has two trays full of emu eggs LOL

Auction 24 hrs

#1 Auction

12+ Mix Assorted duck eggs

I have a flock of Cayugas (Males and Females)
Trio of Welsh
and a male Ancona

They are all running together

Start at $8 Shipping $13

I totally respect the rules, I'm just wondering.
hmm.png

There are several reasons for the rules..... the biggest one is we want people on this thread to be part of the community on BYC. People come and go quickly on here and we want to KNOW you. Shipping eggs is a risk and there are plenty of people that will take advantage of others and we want to avoid those people.

Post away! 250 post don't take long..... I have over 10,000 and that didn't take long.

Back
Top Bottom