Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

yeah I was quoted for 50 for over night and for two/three day it was 20 give or take...is that the best way to ship ....wouldn't you want overnight....for less handling and such

what do you guys use to transport the eggs with all I found is one day shipping flate rate of 50buck...seems like im missing on how you guys are sending for so cheap...?

I guess you saw the express rates.

I use regular priority boxes: #4 and #7 sizes, and the medium and large flat rates. I can ship the #4 boxes as little as $6, depending on what zone they're going to.

normal flat rate box and bubble wrapped eggs!

Humongous amounts of bubble wrap!
th.gif

I have two BINs. These eggs need to go so I can start saving for orders to ship out Saturday. The following BINs will be shipped out in the morning if they sell. If they don't sell TONIGHT, the BINs will be cancelled. 

Olive Egger eggs. These are from 2 different kinds of matings. I have Easter Eggers with Marans roos, and I have F1 Olive Egger hens with a super dark egg bloodline Black Copper Marans roo.

I will fill a medium flat rate box. I should be able to get all 16 of these eggs in the box. 

Price is $25 including shipping (you don't have to pay extra for shipping).

I would love to get these, but I'm broke tonight. Tomorrow, I should have a deposit go through...

up for auction is 12 mixed color sizzle eggs. I have 2 white sizzle hens, 2 frizzled silkie partridge hens and 1 black sizzle hen covered by a porcelain silkie roo.
Auction starts at $10.00 and shipping is $13.00 Auction ends wednesday at 9:00pm. I take paypal ONLY please. I pack very well. I bubble wrap each egg individually and place them in an egg flat or carton air cell up and put either the top to the carton or another flat on top and tape them together and I put that bundle in the middle of a box on a nest of shredded paper and pack shredded paper all around and on top of the bundle. This seems to help keep the air cells from being damaged so much. Im out of heat packs. This offer is for eggs I have now, not for the future.

Both white hens look just alike so I'm just posting one pic.

The Olive Eggers? You are in Texas, I am in Texas. I could send them to you on Thursday, you should get them by Saturday. If nobody else speaks for them in the next little while, would you want to try that?

If anyone else claims them tonight that's fine. If not, and my deposit goes through, I'll PayPal you ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom