Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Oh.... I thought you wanted them scrambled for breakfast.
big_smile.png
I'm more of an over-easy kinda gal.

Okay... so with all the talk of d'Uccles, Sebrights and Guineas.....next up- I'm listing SERAMAS!!!! BIN at least 6 fresh Serama eggs. More likely 8-10 will be sent. Shipping Saturday. $18. +$10. shipping :ya Eggs will be marked with which pen they are from so you'll know who is related or not.
I want these So bad! If I had Any more room in my bater I prob couldn't hold out... As it stands I have a staggered hatch of 52 eggs in my cooler-bater right now. Someone please get them and remove my temptation!!!!

I just got another incubator... 2 weeks ago. Just in time to fill it with eggs. Now today my first incubator hatched, and my husbands turkey eggs arrived just in time to fill it up again..... and I STILL need another incubator. Next time I'm just gonna get the Brinsea 40 instead of a 3rd 20 like he had told me to do in the first place. That's what I get for thinking its too much money.

I want more eggs btw.
You should look into a REAL Janoel 48...holds 48 egs and has an auto turner, full digital all you do is add water when you want more humidity. i have about the worst conditions for incubating eggs a person can imagine (3ft from the front door we use, sitting under a window, 2ft from a floor vent that not heat comes thru just cold air, wood stove type heat, temp ranges of 30-105F) and i have not been able to find a cold spot in the thing yet, no matter where i put eggs they develop and hatch, there is no typical "cold spot" The temp is dead on accurate for the height of the eggs and i've had mine running for 3 months non-stop and it still works pefectly. People give them grief but thats because they buy the knockoffs which are junk the real janoels are better then the hovabator we have and better then some brinsea even and cost way way less. You can buy two fully digital automatic(must add water manually) janoel 48s for the price of one brinsea 20 without the auto cradle or advance features. Anyhow just an option.

12 below zero last night,too cold to ship eggs in to Pennsylvania. Or would have bought some.my cabinet incubator has 2 empty drawers
-21 here at 7am.....brrrrrrrr. Just enough warm up for me to get the eggs i just bought here before the monday night -10! You know its bad when you stand outside..in the sun...out of the wind... and think to yourself hey its actually kinda nice outside. Then you go inside and check the weather to find out it is -5
th.gif

You should look into a REAL Janoel 48...holds 48 egs and has an auto turner, full digital all you do is add water when you want more humidity. i have about the worst conditions for incubating eggs a person can imagine (3ft from the front door we use, sitting under a window, 2ft from a floor vent that not heat comes thru just cold air, wood stove type heat, temp ranges of 30-105F) and i have not been able to find a cold spot in the thing yet, no matter where i put eggs they develop and hatch, there is no typical "cold spot" The temp is dead on accurate for the height of the eggs and i've had mine running for 3 months non-stop and it still works pefectly. People give them grief but thats because they buy the knockoffs which are junk the real janoels are better then the hovabator we have and better then some brinsea even and cost way way less. You can buy two fully digital automatic(must add water manually) janoel 48s for the price of one brinsea 20 without the auto cradle or advance features. Anyhow just an option.

I'd sell both Brinseas, add the money for the 3rd one, and buy a Sportsman or Dickey cabinet incubator. Bet you'd be money ahead. In all 3 Brinseas, you'd get about 80 eggs, 200 less than the Sportsman can hold.

You know though, even filling a Sportsman is sometimes not enough. Last weekend I fired up a Hovabator because I wanted to set more than I had room for (288 eggs should be enough for anyone, right). In my defense, I expected a lot of clears due to the cold weather killing embryos. I'll find out this weekend if I was right, or if I'm gonna have 42 more chicks than I expected.

It's hard to eat those eggs that I know could hatch into valuable chicks. I want to sell them here, but it's just too cold to ship. I don't even want to get out of the car to walk into the PO.

Spring is just around the corner!
fl.gif

BIN (Buy It Now) Will end 10:00am CST Monday, February 23rd. PayPal payment only. These can be mailed either Saturday the 21st if bought and paid for by 10:00 am CST or they can be mailed on Monday Feb 23rd if bought and paid for by 10:00am CST and only the freshest eggs are sent. I bubble wrap and double box. Packaging and fertility references posted on the 24 hour auctions chat thread. Shipping disclaimer - The postal service can hurt the eggs and I have no control over incubation.
Price listed includes shipping.

#1. 12+ Bama's BEST eggs. The eggs come from my F1's of Sulmtaler rooster over Cream Legbar hens. They are blue to light green eggs. $30

#2. 15+ Bantam Orpington eggs. Black hens covered by Partridge color rooster. $33

#3. 8+ Blue and White eggs. Leghorn hens and one Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar Rooster. These offspring should lay light blue to white eggs. $25

Quote this post and write SOLD and say which # you are buying. Message me with your shipping info, hold for pickup phone, and what you want written on the box fragile, eggs, etc...
Send PayPal to [email protected]

Last edited:
BIN (Buy It Now) Will end 10:00am CST Monday, February 23rd. PayPal payment only. These can be mailed either Saturday the 21st if bought and paid for by 10:00 am CST or they can be mailed on Monday Feb 23rd if bought and paid for by 10:00am CST and only the freshest eggs are sent. I bubble wrap and double box. Packaging and fertility references posted on the 24 hour auctions chat thread. Shipping disclaimer - The postal service can hurt the eggs and I have no control over incubation.
Price listed includes shipping.

#1. 12+ Bama's BEST eggs. The eggs come from my F1's of Sulmtaler rooster over Cream Legbar hens. They are blue to light green eggs. $30

#2. 15+ Bantam Orpington eggs. Black hens covered by Partridge color rooster. $33

#3. 8+ Blue and White eggs. Leghorn hens and one Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar Rooster. These offspring should lay light blue to white eggs. $25

Quote this post and write SOLD and say which # you are buying. Message me with your shipping info, hold for pickup phone, and what you want written on the box fragile, eggs, etc...
Send PayPal to [email protected]

#1 SOLD!

Back
Top Bottom