Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN # 1 = 5 Royal Purple Guinea eggs. There are mostly pure Royal purples in this pen, however, there are also two pearl males in the pen. They are lower on the totem pole, but eggs could be mixed.....
$12. + $10. shipping.

BIN # 2 = 7 Call Duck eggs. Mixed beautiful colors!
$16. + $10. shipping

Shipping can be combined for these two sets of eggs @ $12. total

Shipping Saturday or Monday.

Okay... so with all the talk of d'Uccles, Sebrights and Guineas.....next up- I'm listing SERAMAS!!!!

BIN at least 6 fresh Serama eggs. More likely 8-10 will be sent. Shipping Saturday.
$18. +$10. shipping

ya.gif

Eggs will be marked with which pen they are from so you'll know who is related or not.

this still up?

#2 still available

#1 sold to Bean789
#3 sold to maranfarmer563
BIN (Buy It Now) Will end 10:00am CST Monday, February 23rd. PayPal payment only. These can be mailed either Saturday the 21st if bought and paid for by 10:00 am CST or they can be mailed on Monday Feb 23rd if bought and paid for by 10:00am CST and only the freshest eggs are sent. I bubble wrap and double box. Packaging and fertility references posted on the 24 hour auctions chat thread. Shipping disclaimer - The postal service can hurt the eggs and I have no control over incubation.
Price listed includes shipping.

#1. 12+ Bama's BEST eggs. The eggs come from my F1's of Sulmtaler rooster over Cream Legbar hens. They are blue to light green eggs. $30

#2. 15+ Bantam Orpington eggs. Black hens covered by Partridge color rooster. $33

#3. 8+ Blue and White eggs. Leghorn hens and one Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar Rooster. These offspring should lay light blue to white eggs. $25

Quote this post and write SOLD and say which # you are buying. Message me with your shipping info, hold for pickup phone, and what you want written on the box fragile, eggs, etc...
Send PayPal to [email protected]

BIN IS CANCELLED

If anyone wants a medium flat rate box of olive eggers in the next hour you can have them for $25 shipping included. I can get 15 to 18 in the box. I'm too pooped to pic but they look like every other photo of OE eggs I've posted in this and the auction thread.

If you want them, FIRST post here that you're taking them (so I don't get duplicate orders), then send Paypal to [email protected] then pm me your address since Paypal doesn't always show it.

The eggs will go out in the morning if they sell. If they haven't sold in the next hour or so I'm cancelling the BIN.

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH SO TEMPTING the longer I look at them the longer I want them.....what lines are they?

We have Seramas from all over...We have a few from Bhep on BYC. A couple from Castle Delight Seramas that we bought from someone local. Some from a breeder in Texas who has some good show lines including Jerry's Seramas. A couple hens that we bought at a show.....So many unrelated, it's turning into our own line I think.
smile.png

Cuteness factor seems to be a priority here!
Thanks for liking them!

Okay... so with all the talk of d'Uccles, Sebrights and Guineas.....next up- I'm listing SERAMAS!!!!

BIN at least 6 fresh Serama eggs. More likely 8-10 will be sent. Shipping Saturday.
$18. +$10. shipping

ya.gif

Eggs will be marked with which pen they are from so you'll know who is related or not.

Listing 8 fresh Serama eggs, same terms as above, Will ship Monday. $28 includes shipping!

Back
Top Bottom