Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

#2 still available. These adorable bantams are laying like crazy right now. I have been tracking them and each hen has laid on average 6 eggs per 7 days for the last 30 days!

BIN (Buy It Now) Will end 10:00am CST Monday, February 23rd. PayPal payment only. These can be mailed either Saturday the 21st if bought and paid for by 10:00 am CST or they can be mailed on Monday Feb 23rd if bought and paid for by 10:00am CST and only the freshest eggs are sent. I bubble wrap and double box. Packaging and fertility references posted on the 24 hour auctions chat thread. Shipping disclaimer - The postal service can hurt the eggs and I have no control over incubation.
Price listed includes shipping.

#1. 12+ Bama's BEST eggs. The eggs come from my F1's of Sulmtaler rooster over Cream Legbar hens. They are blue to light green eggs. $30

#2. 15+ Bantam Orpington eggs. Black hens covered by Partridge color rooster. $33

#3. 8+ Blue and White eggs. Leghorn hens and one Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar Rooster. These offspring should lay light blue to white eggs. $25

Quote this post and write SOLD and say which # you are buying. Message me with your shipping info, hold for pickup phone, and what you want written on the box fragile, eggs, etc...
Send PayPal to [email protected]

We have Seramas from all over...We have a few from Bhep on BYC. A couple from Castle Delight Seramas that we bought from someone local. Some from a breeder in Texas who has some good show lines including Jerry's Seramas. A couple hens that we bought at a show.....So many unrelated, it's turning into our own line I think.
smile.png

Cuteness factor seems to be a priority here!
Thanks for liking them!

Listing 8 fresh Serama eggs, same terms as above, Will ship Monday. $28 includes shipping!
Thanks! omg I probably sound annoying...are these still up? LOL
so If none are related does that mean the chicks wont be related as well(just through the roo) ? thanks :)

Okay... so with all the talk of d'Uccles, Sebrights and Guineas.....next up- I'm listing SERAMAS!!!!

BIN at least 6 fresh Serama eggs. More likely 8-10 will be sent. Shipping Saturday.
$18. +$10. shipping

ya.gif

Eggs will be marked with which pen they are from so you'll know who is related or not.

These are SOLD. I will list more soon
big_smile.png

Thanks! omg I probably sound annoying...are these still up? LOL
so If none are related does that mean the chicks wont be related as well(just through the roo) ? thanks :)

Some of the chicks could be related, but you would know which ones they might be because of the numbers on the eggs. For example, S3 eggs are from a pen with two unrelated roos and 5 unrelated hens, but there may be two eggs from the same hen, etc. But S4 eggs wouldn't be related to any of the S3 eggs....I can go into greater detail with the next batch with whoever is interested.
D.gif

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom