Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

@ promiselandfarm5... FYI.. I have had eggs shipped from them and they are always great to deal with .The eggs were in wonderful condition and I had good hatch rates and beautiful birds!! Here's one of my girls I hatched from them (Pearl)

Awesome! My daughter is going to be sooooo excited! I've ordered from California before and had none hatch, but ordered from Oregon and had a great hatch. Just depends on the packaging and the handling.

Do I contact the seller?

They didn't sell and amazingly I didn't wash them to sell as eating eggs yet! It is for 15+ eggs and the total price is $33 if you want them I can mail them in the morning paypal $33 to [email protected] and message me with your shipping info, hold for call phone number and what you want written on the box, fragile, eeg's, etc.
Did this bin sell?  Is it too late?  I am having trouble finding the original post, our internet is so unreliable.  If it is still available, what was the price with shipping?  Thank you!

I have never done this but I am getting too many eggs. Pen 1 Has a white houdan roo , a white silkie roo, buff brahma hens, a white polish, and a black silkie hen.
Pen 2 has Blue and Splash Isbars boys, wheaten and blue copper Marans boys, crested cream legbar girls, cuckoo Marans girls, and buff brahma girls.
Shipping for flat rate large box is $15. and change.
We can start at $16 with shipping included
15 eggs total for these assorted eggs.
My incubator is full. but wanted to let you know pen 2 sounds very interesting and I would love to try your eggs if you post again at a later date. I did not want you to be discouraged if they did not sell since you are just starting to sell eggs.
big_smile.png

My incubator is full. but wanted to let you know pen 2 sounds very interesting and I would love to try your eggs if you post again at a later date. I did not want you to be discouraged if they did not sell since you are just starting to sell eggs.:D

Thanks. Thats really cool of you to say. I wont get discouraged. I will get my stuff together (more coops and runs to seperate everything to meet our goals better). I will also get my DW to upload pics of the parents
Eta: which is something I should have done at the beginning.

Last edited:
@ promiselandfarm5... FYI.. I have had eggs shipped from them and they are always great to deal with .The eggs were in wonderful condition and I had good hatch rates and beautiful birds!! Here's one of my girls I hatched from them (Pearl)

Pearl is absolutely beautiful! Just looking thru the auction and saw her. Pretty girl!

Back
Top Bottom