Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN $30.00 includes shipping and heat pack
6 Silver Partridge Bearded silkie eggs. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and certified. I have a trio that have all been shown once last year. It was a small show and all the silkies were judged together instead of by color.

I pack very well. I bubble wrap each egg individually and place them air cell up in a carton or flat and place either the carton top or another flat on top and tape them together making a bundle.I place that in a nest of shredded paper and pack more around the bundle and on top. During the cold weather I will add a heat pack to the inner box. The box containing the eggs will be put in another box with padding under, around and on top of. I write FRAGILE on all 4 sides and on top. If you want something else written on it let me know.

I take paypal only. My paypal addy is [email protected]
If you have any special requests please put them in the notes box when paying for the eggs. This BIN is for the eggs I have right now. Please no requests for future shipments. Silkies are unreliable layers and I can't promise eggs in the future because they can stop laying at any time.

If taken please quote this post as TAKEN so others will know they are no longer available. Please pay immediately so I can get the eggs out as soon as possible. I'll repost until they stop laying.

And the girls at a younger age.

I'll be putting these eggs in my bator today. I'll post more when they lay more.

SERAMAS !

ya.gif

BIN 10 Serama Eggs (probably ship 12...)
$30. includes shipping
Shipping Saturday

pm for paypal

Eggs will be marked with which pen they are from so you'll know who is related or not.

um um um um... if you can combine with the calls i'll take em!

Soap and Sugar Scrub deal

Clearance Special: I have a few bars of soap and some sugar scrubs with marred labels. The product is still good, the labels have just been damaged. I'm asking $20 plus shipping for this lot (save $7).
Goat Milk Soaps (3 total):
Oatmeal Milk & Honey x 2
Vanilla
Sugar Scrubs:
Cucumber Melon x 2
Monkey Farts x 2

Back
Top Bottom