Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have a Brinsea Octagon 20 eco with the autoturn cradle. $210 shipped. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just hatched out chicks on valentine's weekend in it. I'm ordering a sportsman cabinet monday so I don't need this one anymore.
I bought the incubator 3 years ago and the turner 2 years ago I believe. They might be a little newer than that. The Octagon 20 is $180 on sale new and the turner is $90 on sale. Brinsea wanted around $45 shipping. Brand new this set up cost around $315 from Brinsea or you can buy this one slightly used for $210 and that includes shipping!

Post SOLD and PM me. I'll send it out at early as Tuesday!

Sold!

Exactly 11 Mille D'Uccle Project Eggs
BIN $25 with shipping.
Available until 11:00pm EST at which time they will go into the incubator if not sold.

Pen consists of 3 straight feathered mille hens, 2 frizzled hens & 1 mottled cochin hen who has taken up residency with the d'uccles. Covered by a straight feathered mille roo.

Will ship tomorrow 3/3/15.

PayPal only and will have to be immediate. Please quote & post sold and PM for paypal address. Thanks

BIN(Buy It Now) this is a 9 egg variety pack for $25 includes shipping. Variety pack consists of 2 Whites, 2 Bama's BEST, 2 Bantam Orpingtons, and 3 Sulmtalers. These eggs are from Saturday, Sunday and today and are what I had left after filling orders.
PayPal due before 10am CST Tuesday March 3. Will ship March 3rd.
Quote this post and SOLD. Send $25 PayPal to [email protected] then message me with your mailing info, hold for pickup phone and what you want written on the box.
I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt the eggs and I can't control your incubator,

Exactly 11 Mille D'Uccle Project Eggs
BIN $25 with shipping.
Available until 11:00pm EST at which time they will go into the incubator if not sold.

Pen consists of 3 straight feathered mille hens, 2 frizzled hens & 1 mottled cochin hen who has taken up residency with the d'uccles. Covered by a straight feathered mille roo.

Will ship tomorrow 3/3/15.

PayPal only and will have to be immediate. Please quote & post sold and PM for paypal address. Thanks

SOLD!

Shoot, and I thought I was about to finally shut off my incubator for the season.

Claudia

Shut it off for the season?!!! I'm just getting started!

Well.... I currently have 5 4wk olds, 9 almost 2wk olds, 3 5day olds, 9 2day olds all brooding together. Yes, I know, the 4 week olds should be eating up the babies, but they can't tell the difference between the biddies. they just walk over, look at them crooked and walk away. It looks like they're scratching their brains trying to figure out if they really are multiplying or they're just going crazy, lol And then they all snuggle together.

AND THENNNNNN.... I have two dozen set to hatch this weekend, and another dozen of frizzle easter eggers and CM and 6 turkeys to hatch on the 26th. I'm running out of room. And of course, I'm not on my farm yet. So I'm hiding all these babies in military housing. but shhhhhhh. We close on it this week but will be another week before our shed/coop/gigantic brooder gets delivered and yes, I've sold some off already and this weekends hatch are all being sold. They were an experiment on hatching out eating eggs from a local farm. Apparently they're not just for eating. ;)

And now... well now i'll also have some D'uccles coming too. My husband just looked at me with his eyes wide open and just said, shut up Claudia, just shut up. You're not even getting me anything useful like turkeys, or pheasants, or quail at least. My ears perked up at the mention of Quail. I said Id make sure I started looking for some.

See, i can justify more eggs cause they're not chics. Not really. Which means i'm not over my pet limit yet.

Claudia

Back
Top Bottom