Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

besides, it toooootally takes like 10 quail to even count as one chicken. And half of those quails will be little roos, so they don't even count!!!!

Claudia

Coturnix quail are really neat little birds. They pop up and jump when they are happy and it's just plain adorable. I had Jumbo Browns and some of the Texas A&M and they were surprisingly gentle and affectionate little critters.

Well.... I currently have 5 4wk olds, 9 almost 2wk olds, 3 5day olds, 9 2day olds all brooding together. Yes, I know, the 4 week olds should be eating up the babies, but they can't tell the difference between the biddies. they just walk over, look at them crooked and walk away. It looks like they're scratching their brains trying to figure out if they really are multiplying or they're just going crazy, lol And then they all snuggle together.

AND THENNNNNN.... I have two dozen set to hatch this weekend, and another dozen of frizzle easter eggers and CM and 6 turkeys to hatch on the 26th. I'm running out of room. And of course, I'm not on my farm yet. So I'm hiding all these babies in military housing. but shhhhhhh. We close on it this week but will be another week before our shed/coop/gigantic brooder gets delivered and yes, I've sold some off already and this weekends hatch are all being sold. They were an experiment on hatching out eating eggs from a local farm. Apparently they're not just for eating. ;)

And now... well now i'll also have some D'uccles coming too. My husband just looked at me with his eyes wide open and just said, shut up Claudia, just shut up. You're not even getting me anything useful like turkeys, or pheasants, or quail at least. My ears perked up at the mention of Quail. I said Id make sure I started looking for some.

See, i can justify more eggs cause they're not chics. Not really. Which means i'm not over my pet limit yet.

Claudia

Small potatoes!
big_smile.png

Well.... I currently have 5  4wk olds, 9 almost 2wk olds, 3  5day olds, 9 2day olds all brooding together.  Yes, I know, the 4 week olds should be eating up the babies, but they can't tell the difference between the biddies. they just walk over, look at them crooked and walk away.   It looks like they're scratching their brains trying to figure out if they really are multiplying or they're just going crazy, lol  And then they all snuggle together. 

AND THENNNNNN.... I have two dozen set to hatch this weekend, and another dozen of frizzle easter eggers and CM and 6 turkeys to hatch on the 26th.  I'm running out of room.  And of course, I'm not on my farm yet.  So I'm hiding all these babies in military housing.  but shhhhhhh.   We close on it this week but will be another week before our shed/coop/gigantic brooder gets delivered and yes, I've sold some off already and this weekends hatch are all being sold.  They were an experiment on hatching out eating eggs from a local farm.  Apparently they're not just for eating.  ;)

And now... well now i'll also have some D'uccles coming too.

Claudia

LOL. I have about 40 juveniles growing out outside, about 150 chicks in brooders from 1 week to 3 weeks old. A dozen eggs in the hatcher, about 100 eggs in the incubator and a dozen more eggs coming this week :D

12 hours left on this.
BIN(Buy It Now) this is a 9 egg variety pack for $25 includes shipping. Variety pack consists of 2 Whites, 2 Bama's BEST, 2 Bantam Orpingtons, and 3 Sulmtalers. These eggs are from Saturday, Sunday and today and are what I had left after filling orders.
PayPal due before 10am CST Tuesday March 3. Will ship March 3rd.
Quote this post and SOLD. Send $25 PayPal to [email protected] then message me with your mailing info, hold for pickup phone and what you want written on the box.
I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt the eggs and I can't control your incubator,

Soap and Sugar Scrub deal
These are marred labels, so the product is still in great shape, but the labels were damaged, thus, a great deal for you!
One bar of soap, one sugar scrub, your choice in scents (out of those listed), $12 shipped.

Scents to choose from listed below:

Goat Milk Soaps:
Oatmeal Milk & Honey
Vanilla

Sugar Scrubs:
Cucumber Melon x 2
Monkey Farts

Bath Bombs clearance

I also have bath bombs, some of which are broken and/or crumbled. These come three bombs to a pack (or the equivalent).
5 packs for $10, plus shipping OR
25 packs for $40 shipped.

Scents:
Baby Powder x 5
Cucumber Melon x 5
Honeydew Melon x 5
Honeysuckle x 5
Oatmeal Milk & Honey x 5

Alright! Nobody has listed eggs for TWO days. So. I guess I have to.
big_smile.png

BIN #1
10 Golden Laced Sebright eggs
$25 includes shipping
Ships Saturday

BIN #2
10 Silver and Buff laced Sebrights. Mixed pen. Silver, buff and creme possible.
$25. includes shipping
Ships Saturday

If you buy both lots, I will combine shipping.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom