Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BUY IT NOW
$100 includes shipping. These will ship Tuesday 3/31/15
2 dozen Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs
I have 2 pens with Pen 1 has Crested Roo and 6 crested and noncrested hens. Pen 2 has Noncrested Roo over 6 crested and noncrested hens. These are GFF Lines A,B,C. These came from Papa's Poultry. I am getting 10-12 eggs a days.

BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available.

The Cream Legbar (also known as "Crested Cream Legbar") is one of the most well known of the autosexing chickens. They are known for their crest, eye catching sky blue eggs, and their laying ability. The Cream Legbar was created in the 1930's by crossing Brown Leghorns, Barred Rocks, and Araucanas. The cross created a bird which lays many eggs like a Leghorn, has a sky blue hue like the Araucana, and is barred like a Barred Rock. This combination adds for a unique specimen. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, only the better representatives of the breed were chosen for breeding.
Pictures are of actual birds in the breeding pen.

I'm getting about 6-8 eggs a day. I can sell one or two orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped.

One order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Two orders (20+/two dozen) is $140. Shipping is an additional $15.

Here are pictures of some of the actual birds in the pen

Anyone interested in Sebright hatching eggs PM me. They're going to be cheap plus shipping.

I'm canceling these now. They are no longer available. Thanks.

what color?

I was told they were a cross of golden and Buff Sebrights. I got a good deal buying a total of 144 eggs but I dont want to hatch all them. I'm going to stick 54 in the incubator on Sarurday. I didn't breed them so I really don't know much about the parent stock. I'm cancelling because I'm afraid they may be too old before anyone gets them. I don't want anything against me, because when things get going again I want to sell eggs. Thanks for inquiring.

BUY IT NOW
$100 includes shipping. These will ship Tuesday 3/31/15
2 dozen Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs
I have 2 pens with Pen 1 has Crested Roo and 6 crested and noncrested hens. Pen 2 has Noncrested Roo over 6 crested and noncrested hens. These are GFF Lines A,B,C. These came from Papa's Poultry. I am getting 10-12 eggs a days.

BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available.

The Cream Legbar (also known as "Crested Cream Legbar") is one of the most well known of the autosexing chickens. They are known for their crest, eye catching sky blue eggs, and their laying ability. The Cream Legbar was created in the 1930's by crossing Brown Leghorns, Barred Rocks, and Araucanas. The cross created a bird which lays many eggs like a Leghorn, has a sky blue hue like the Araucana, and is barred like a Barred Rock. This combination adds for a unique specimen. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, only the better representatives of the breed were chosen for breeding.

I'm getting about 6-8 eggs a day. I can sell one or two orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped.

One order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Two orders (20+/two dozen) is $140. Shipping is an additional $15.

@tdhenson86

Have you hatched any chicks this season? or are planning to? Since I already have my hatch due on Easter, was looking for some chicks that would be the same age approximately.
I have Legbars from A and B lines and would be nice to have them crossed with Jill Reese's line to get a middle of the road color.

[COLOR=006400]BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The Cream Legbar (also known as "Crested Cream Legbar") is one of the most well known of the autosexing chickens. They are known for their crest, eye catching sky blue eggs, and their laying ability. The Cream Legbar was created in the 1930's by crossing Brown Leghorns, Barred Rocks, and Araucanas. The cross created a bird which lays many eggs like a Leghorn, has a sky blue hue like the Araucana, and is barred like a Barred Rock. This combination adds for a unique specimen. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, only the better representatives of the breed were chosen for breeding.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Pictures are of actual birds in the breeding pen. I'm getting about 6-8 eggs a day. I can sell one or two orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. One order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Two orders (20+/two dozen) is $140. Shipping is an additional $15. Here are pictures of some of the actual birds in the pen
[COLOR=006400]BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The Cream Legbar (also known as "Crested Cream Legbar") is one of the most well known of the autosexing chickens. They are known for their crest, eye catching sky blue eggs, and their laying ability. The Cream Legbar was created in the 1930's by crossing Brown Leghorns, Barred Rocks, and Araucanas. The cross created a bird which lays many eggs like a Leghorn, has a sky blue hue like the Araucana, and is barred like a Barred Rock. This combination adds for a unique specimen. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, only the better representatives of the breed were chosen for breeding.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Pictures are of actual birds in the breeding pen. I'm getting about 6-8 eggs a day. I can sell one or two orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. One order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Two orders (20+/two dozen) is $140. Shipping is an additional $15. Here are pictures of some of the actual birds in the pen
@tdhenson86 Have you hatched any chicks this season? or are planning to? Since I already have my hatch due on Easter, was looking for some chicks that would be the same age approximately. I have Legbars from A and B lines and would be nice to have them crossed with Jill Reese's line to get a middle of the road color.
Yes. I have hatched eggs this spring. I have eggs in the incubator right now too that are due to hatch April 4th. I'm not sure if I'll have extras yet since I already have 25 claimed and purchased and I they haven't hatched yet. I don't know what kind of hatch rate I'll get, but can let you know if I have extras. I can also put more in the incubator, but they would be about 3 weeks younger than your Easter chicks.

Still available.

Yes. I have hatched eggs this spring. I have eggs in the incubator right now too that are due to hatch April 4th. I'm not sure if I'll have extras yet since I already have 25 claimed and purchased and I they haven't hatched yet. I don't know what kind of hatch rate I'll get, but can let you know if I have extras. I can also put more in the incubator, but they would be about 3 weeks younger than your Easter chicks.
Please let me know if you get any extras and how much would they be. It would be easy to sneak them in with my Easter hatch, otherwise I will need special permission from DW
big_smile.png
. You can PM me if that works better.

BUY IT NOW 12+ LF (project) Chocolate Orps $35 plus shipping I have a black split to chocolate rooster over chocolate hens. Have been hatching out lots of choc chicks. It kills me to sell these but I simply don't have the room and hate to see them go to waste. My stock was purchased from The Fancy Chick in 2013, they are medium sized, NOT bantams but not as big as your standard LF Orps so just want you to be aware. Can ship out tomorrow.
I wish I could purchase these now but I dont have the room! I am interested in talking to you about them though and will probably send you a pm later :)

BIN
Anyone interested in Muscovy Duck Eggs? I hatch mostly pied chocolates ducks and drakes in my flock but variety w lots of different colors. White heads. Selectively bred for broad breasted utility. I cull 90% each year of over a hundred grown out retaining only the best for next year's breeders. Excellent skeeter eaters, don't need a pond. Only domesticated ducks not mallard based. Veal like and less greasy, considered a delicacy, if dinner your thing. Still wet and muddy around here so eggs are not spotless. Bakers dozen $50 or 6 for $25. Ducklings and juvies available later in the season. Shipping available. Missouri 65452

Back
Top Bottom