Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote: Just waiting on a PM reply.... I can not imagine why work and family needs to get in the way of the important chicken business
idunno.gif
lau.gif

12 + Olive Egger Fresh & Fertile Hatching Eggs
(Will add extras as laid.) BIN $35 shipped. Please PM for PayPal email.

Our Olive Egger chickens are a mix of a Wheaten Marans rooster over Wheaten and Blue Wheaten LF Ameraucana hens. Then we put those female chicks back with a Marans roo again. We currently have 3 Blue F2 Olive Egger hens, 1 Black F1 Olive Egger hen (she lays a Pinkish/Brown egg) and 4 Wheaten F1 Olive Egger hens in this group. They lay various shades of green shelled eggs, some have brown speckles. Chicks will be Wheaten, Blue or Black.

They have pea combs, full tails, muffs, beards, and mostly slate legs. They are excellent layers of greenish L to XL sized eggs. As with all colored egg layers, the egg colors do vary a bit, according to where the hen is in her cycle. The photo below is a good representation of what you will get. There are also pics of some of our breeders. If you put the chicks from these eggs back with a dark brown egg layer breed, the eggs will be much darker green in that generation.

Eggs are wrapped individually in tissue then bubble wrap, then wrapped in more bubble wrap and and shipped big end up to help keep the air cell stable during transit. The individually wrapped eggs are placed in a well padded box. Then that box is placed in another well padded box. This protects the box from being smashed, helps insulate the eggs from high/low temps and adds protection from breakage. We cannot protect from bad handling, shaking and X-Ray by the USPS.

Eggs are shipped the same day or day after payment is received. Specific ship dates should be requested before bidding, as we have lists to fill. We'll do our best to work with you. We only sell to the lower 48 States in the USA.

All eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail and typically arrive 2 to 3 days after shipping. We will be happy to put your phone number on the box and request the box be held for pick up or that the PO call you on arrival. We will mark the box per your request.

We ship the freshest eggs possible, never more than 3 days old, and package to the best of our ability, in a way that will limit the chance of breakage or damage. We do not guarantee hatch rates due to factors that are out of our control such as rough handling by the post office, incubator errors, etc. Hatching shipped eggs is always a gamble, so please understand that before buying. We do our absolute best to get these eggs to you safely.

Thank you.

BIN sale of exactly 9 Calico or Millie Fluer Cochin hatching eggs. $15 for eggs plus $13 for shipping and packaging. I pack really well with plenty of bubble wrap and padding. These eggs are from a nice breeding pen of three hens and an unrelated rooster. All have good Cochin body type and are colored really nice. Fertility at home has been excellent, but of course I cannot guarantee your hatch due to uncertainties in shipping (USPS Priority) and your incubation methods. If they sell today (Tuesday) they will go out in the mail Wednesday morning. The eggs were all collected between Saturday and now.
Are these bantams?

BUY IT NOW
CROSS POSTING
10+ Autosexing Olive Eggers Hatching Eggs-$35 includes shipping will ship Thursday 4/2/15
I have 1 rhodebar roo over 4 hens. The hens were GFF line that laid the olive eggs. I am getting olive and brown eggs. Can tell males from females at hatch like the rhodebars.

6+ English Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons Hatching Eggs-$35 includes shipping will ship Thursday 4/2/15
I have 1 roo over 5 hens. These are GFF and Marc Sacre lines.

6 Lavender Split Marans Hatching Eggs-$35 includes shipping will ship 3/31 or 4/2/15
I have 1 Lavender roo and 2 black split to lavender hens. Egg color is light to medium brown. I have hatched out 8 of there eggs this week and have 7 lavender and 1 black.

12 Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs-$45 includes shipping will ship 3/31 or 4/2 (I have 3 dozen available)
I have 2 pens with Pen 1 has Crested Roo and 6 crested and noncrested hens. Pen 2 has Noncrested Roo over 6 crested and noncrested hens. These are GFF Lines A,B,C. These came from Papa's Poultry. I am getting 10-12 eggs a days.

Just waiting on a PM reply.... I can not imagine why work and family needs to get in the way of the important chicken business :idunno   :

We were actually out camping and floating down the river today with the kids for spring break. Just waiting on PayPal to finish up sale of both Cochin auctions to Acechicks. Thank you. I'm excited they will be going to a 4-H show home. Happy hatching.

If people are interested in more Cochins, I am happy to offer some more. :)

Last edited:
12 + Olive Egger Fresh & Fertile Hatching Eggs (Will add extras as laid.) BIN [COLOR=FF0000]$35 shipped. [/COLOR]Please PM for PayPal email. Our Olive Egger chickens are a mix of a Wheaten Marans rooster over Wheaten and Blue Wheaten LF Ameraucana hens. Then we put those female chicks back with a Marans roo again. We currently have 3 Blue F2 Olive Egger hens, 1 Black F1 Olive Egger hen (she lays a Pinkish/Brown egg) and 4 Wheaten F1 Olive Egger hens in this group. They lay various shades of green shelled eggs, some have brown speckles. Chicks will be Wheaten, Blue or Black. They have pea combs, full tails, muffs, beards, and mostly slate legs. They are excellent layers of greenish L to XL sized eggs. As with all colored egg layers, the egg colors do vary a bit, according to where the hen is in her cycle. The photo below is a good representation of what you will get. There are also pics of some of our breeders. If you put the chicks from these eggs back with a dark brown egg layer breed, the eggs will be much darker green in that generation. Eggs are wrapped individually in tissue then bubble wrap, then wrapped in more bubble wrap and and shipped big end up to help keep the air cell stable during transit. The individually wrapped eggs are placed in a well padded box. Then that box is placed in another well padded box. This protects the box from being smashed, helps insulate the eggs from high/low temps and adds protection from breakage. We cannot protect from bad handling, shaking and X-Ray by the USPS. Eggs are shipped the same day or day after payment is received. Specific ship dates should be requested before bidding, as we have lists to fill. We'll do our best to work with you. We only sell to the lower 48 States in the USA. All eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail and typically arrive 2 to 3 days after shipping. We will be happy to put your phone number on the box and request the box be held for pick up or that the PO call you on arrival. We will mark the box per your request. We ship the freshest eggs possible, never more than 3 days old, and package to the best of our ability, in a way that will limit the chance of breakage or damage. We do not guarantee hatch rates due to factors that are out of our control such as rough handling by the post office, incubator errors, etc. Hatching shipped eggs is always a gamble, so please understand that before buying. We do our absolute best to get these eggs to you safely. Thank you.
Are these still available?

Back
Top Bottom