Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Short Auction: 12 BBS mottled and Black mottled bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Auction ends at 8am Saturday morning, with prompt PayPal payment, so we can get them shipped out Saturday. These are lovely little birds with good type, pretty color and gentle personalities, perfect for youth shows and APA showing. I can't guarentee your hatch rate, but it's been great at home. Shipping via USPS priority with the best packing possible should get the eggs to you safely.

Short auction: 6 Millie Fluer/ calico bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Auction ends 8 am Saturday morning, with prompt PayPal payment will alow Saturday shipment. This is a beautiful quad breeding pen. Fertility at home is awesome, but a cant guarentee your hatch rate. But shipping via USPS priority with plenty of bubble wrap and packing, your eggs should arrive safely. Auction begins at $10, and add $13 for shipping.

Easter Basket Hatching Egg Special Auction
Starting Bid $20+$15 shipping and will ship Saturday 4/4
Auction ends 4/3 at 9PM EST
Breeds to choose from are Cream Legbar, Lavender Maran, English Bantam Chocolate Orps,and Autosexing Olive Eggers
Winning bidder picks up to 12 eggs total.

Short Auction: 6 Large Fowl Dark Cornish hatching eggs. Auction ends at 8am Saturday morning, and with prompt PayPal payment, eggs will shipped out Saturday. These are show quality birds that have won a number of classes, and even a reserve LF at the latest APA show we attended. We got lots of compliments on these rare birds, and you will enjoy the addition to your flock. Also wanted to mention for this auction and the two Cochin auctions, that we have been inspected for our NPIP, but we haven't recieved the card in the mail yet. The inspector said we were sure to pass. Fertility has been wonderful at home, but like everyone else, I won't guarentee your hatch due to shipping (USPS priority) issues and your incubation issues. I promise to pack the best, with plenty of bubble wrap and packing material to get your eggs to you safely. Bidding starts at $15, and add $13 for shipping.

Short Auction: 12 BBS mottled and Black mottled bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Auction ends at 8am Saturday morning, with prompt PayPal payment, so we can get them shipped out Saturday. These are lovely little birds with good type, pretty color and gentle personalities, perfect for youth shows and APA showing. I can't guarentee your hatch rate, but it's been great at home. Shipping via USPS priority with the best packing possible should get the eggs to you safely.

I will bid $20.00 on these :)

Short auction: 6 Millie Fluer/ calico bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Auction ends 8 am Saturday morning, with prompt PayPal payment will alow Saturday shipment. This is a beautiful quad breeding pen. Fertility at home is awesome, but a cant guarentee your hatch rate. But shipping via USPS priority with plenty of bubble wrap and packing, your eggs should arrive safely. Auction begins at $10, and add $13 for shipping.
I bid $10.00 on these :)
Can you combine ship if I win both?

Easter Basket Hatching Egg Special Auction
Starting Bid $20+$15 shipping and will ship Saturday 4/4
Auction ends 4/3 at 9PM EST
Breeds to choose from are Cream Legbar, Lavender Maran, English Bantam Chocolate Orps,and Autosexing Olive Eggers
Winning bidder picks up to 12 eggs total.

30 minutes left

Short Auction: 6 Large Fowl Dark Cornish hatching eggs. Auction ends at 8am Saturday morning, and with prompt PayPal payment, eggs will shipped out Saturday. These are show quality birds that have won a number of classes, and even a reserve LF at the latest APA show we attended. We got lots of compliments on these rare birds, and you will enjoy the addition to your flock. Also wanted to mention for this auction and the two Cochin auctions, that we have been inspected for our NPIP, but we haven't recieved the card in the mail yet. The inspector said we were sure to pass. Fertility has been wonderful at home, but like everyone else, I won't guarentee your hatch due to shipping (USPS priority) issues and your incubation issues. I promise to pack the best, with plenty of bubble wrap and packing material to get your eggs to you safely. Bidding starts at $15, and add $13 for shipping.

I'll start at $15

Back
Top Bottom