Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I am shipping eggs today does anyone want something? I don't know the numbers off the top of my head but I know I have these available. Just PM me and let me know what you want and I will give you a count and prices when I get to the farm.

Sapphires (probably between 6-12 available)
Cuckoo Marans both blue and reg (6-10 on those)
Barred Rocks both Blue and Reg (2 Doz maybe more) there are some solid rock pullets in that pen so you could get some single barred cockerels from them)
Crested Cream Legbar (6 at most)
Olive Eggers (2 doz)
Silkies (8-10) Mixed but pure from each pen. I have partridge and blue partridge and a pen of BBS and White most hatch blue.

How much are the Silkies and the Cuckoo Marans?

I am shipping eggs today does anyone want something? I don't know the numbers off the top of my head but I know I have these available. Just PM me and let me know what you want and I will give you a count and prices when I get to the farm.

Sapphires (probably between 6-12 available)
Cuckoo Marans both blue and reg (6-10 on those)
Barred Rocks both Blue and Reg (2 Doz maybe more) there are some solid rock pullets in that pen so you could get some single barred cockerels from them)
Crested Cream Legbar (6 at most)
Olive Eggers (2 doz)
Silkies (8-10) Mixed but pure from each pen. I have partridge and blue partridge and a pen of BBS and White most hatch blue.
How much are the Cuckoo Marans, Barred Rocks and Crested Cream Legbars?

13 Hour Auction!

Swedish Trifecta!!! - for shipment tomorrow!

2 Svart Hona eggs - laid Sunday and Monday. I only have 1 hen laying right now and she didn't lay today. History tells me she will lay early in the morning. IF she lays before 2pm, I will include that egg also, but I can't guarantee she will. She may pick tomorrow to join her coop mate and go broody... again.
th.gif

Svart Hona is a VERY rare breed recently imported from it's home country, Sweden. It is a cousin to the more famous Ayam Cemani, but less gamey in appearance. In a perfect Svart Hona, everything on the bird is black - feathers, skin, eyes, meat and even bones. They are gorgeous small birds (rooster weigh about 4 lbs.) that shine green and purple in the sun. They are very difficult to photograph and do them justice. They are very hearty and lay about 160 cream colored eggs per year. Mine are laughing at this cold and still laying every day.

My trio is a GFF cockerel over 2 Ewe Crazy pullets. They have been laying for a little over 3 months now. They are not perfect, but very few of this breed are at this point. The cockerel has white showing through his earlobes and his comb is not quite as dark as I would like, but is still a very acceptable dark mulberry. The toes and and all but one toenail on all the birds are black. Pictures of my actual birds and 4 of the chicks that have hatched are posted below.

6+ Isbar eggs - will include eggs from both of my pens. The first is all original import line. The second is a original import line cockerel over new import line and original import line pullets. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months now. The eggs are still small, but have been quite hatchable. The eggs will be marked by pen as well as date laid.

The original line pen - Blue cock over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. Hens are from 2 different breeders and cock is from a third.

4+++ Swedish Flower Hen eggs - PLEASE NOTE: I have been having fertility issues with these since I lost my lead roo a couple of months ago to complications from a hawk attack. Most of my girls do not like my younger roo and the older one can't get to all 16 girls himself. Fertility is running 50-65%. I will try to add enough extras to make sure you have a good chance of getting at least 4 fertile ones.

Just some of my SFH

Bidding starts at $50, double-boxing and priority shipping included. Express shipping available at an additional cost. Bidding in whole dollar amounts only. Bidding ends at 10:15am EDT tomorrow (4/15).

The winning bidder must PM me your shipping information by noon - please include phone number if you want Hold-for-pick-up (please specify you if you want HFPU - recommended), as well as your preferred PO for pick-up if you have more than one close by. If you want automatic tracking updates from USPS, let me know an email address or number to send texts to. Payment to be made by PayPal (my PP addy can be found on my profile page, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/105574/kytinpusher) no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Wed. 4/15) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. I always double box. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 3 (at least 1 SH), save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs for the cost of postage when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.

[COLOR=800000]13 Hour Auction![/COLOR] [COLOR=DAA520]Swedish[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Trifecta[/COLOR][COLOR=DAA520]!!! - for[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]shipment[/COLOR] [COLOR=DAA520]tomorrow![/COLOR] 2 Svart Hona eggs - laid Sunday and Monday. I only have 1 hen laying right now and she didn't lay today. History tells me she will lay early in the morning. IF she lays before 2pm, I will include that egg also, but I can't guarantee she will. She may pick tomorrow to join her coop mate and go broody... again. :th [COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]Svart Hona is a VERY rare breed recently imported from it's home country, Sweden. It is a cousin to the more famous Ayam Cemani, but less gamey in appearance. In a perfect Svart Hona, everything on the bird is black - feathers, skin, eyes, meat and even bones. They are gorgeous small birds (rooster weigh about 4 lbs.) that shine green and purple in the sun. They are very difficult to photograph and do them justice. They are very hearty and lay about 160 cream colored eggs per year. Mine are laughing at this cold and still laying every day.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [COLOR=141823]My trio is a GFF cockerel over 2 Ewe Crazy pullets. They have been laying for a little over 3 months now. They are not perfect, but very few of this breed are at this point. The cockerel has white showing through his earlobes and his comb is not quite as dark as I would like, but is still a very acceptable dark mulberry. The toes and and all but one toenail on all the birds are black. Pictures of my actual birds and 4 of the chicks that have hatched are posted below.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=006400]6+ Isbar eggs[/COLOR] - will include eggs from both of my pens. The first is all original import line. The second is a original import line cockerel over new import line and original import line pullets. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months now. The eggs are still small, but have been quite hatchable. The eggs will be marked by pen as well as date laid. The original line pen - Blue cock over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. Hens are from 2 different breeders and cock is from a third. [COLOR=8B4513]4+++ Swedish Flower Hen eggs[/COLOR] - PLEASE NOTE: I have been having fertility issues with these since I lost my lead roo a couple of months ago to complications from a hawk attack. Most of my girls do not like my younger roo and the older one can't get to all 16 girls himself. Fertility is running 50-65%. I will try to add enough extras to make sure you have a good chance of getting at least 4 fertile ones. Just some of my SFH Bidding starts at $50, double-boxing and priority shipping included. Express shipping available at an additional cost. Bidding in whole dollar amounts only. Bidding ends at 10:15am EDT tomorrow (4/15). [COLOR=333333]The winning bidder must PM me your shipping information by noon - please include phone number if you want Hold-for-pick-up (please specify you if you want HFPU - recommended), as well as your preferred PO for pick-up if you have more than one close by. If you want automatic tracking updates from USPS, let me know an email address or number to send texts to. Payment to be made by PayPal (my PP addy can be found on my profile page, here: [/COLOR]https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/105574/kytinpusher[COLOR=333333]) no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Wed. 4/15) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. I always double box. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 3 (at least 1 SH), save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs for the cost of postage when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800000]13 Hour Auction![/COLOR] [COLOR=DAA520]Swedish[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Trifecta[/COLOR][COLOR=DAA520]!!! - for[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]shipment[/COLOR] [COLOR=DAA520]tomorrow![/COLOR] 2 Svart Hona eggs - laid Sunday and Monday. I only have 1 hen laying right now and she didn't lay today. History tells me she will lay early in the morning. IF she lays before 2pm, I will include that egg also, but I can't guarantee she will. She may pick tomorrow to join her coop mate and go broody... again. :th [COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]Svart Hona is a VERY rare breed recently imported from it's home country, Sweden. It is a cousin to the more famous Ayam Cemani, but less gamey in appearance. In a perfect Svart Hona, everything on the bird is black - feathers, skin, eyes, meat and even bones. They are gorgeous small birds (rooster weigh about 4 lbs.) that shine green and purple in the sun. They are very difficult to photograph and do them justice. They are very hearty and lay about 160 cream colored eggs per year. Mine are laughing at this cold and still laying every day.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [COLOR=141823]My trio is a GFF cockerel over 2 Ewe Crazy pullets. They have been laying for a little over 3 months now. They are not perfect, but very few of this breed are at this point. The cockerel has white showing through his earlobes and his comb is not quite as dark as I would like, but is still a very acceptable dark mulberry. The toes and and all but one toenail on all the birds are black. Pictures of my actual birds and 4 of the chicks that have hatched are posted below.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=006400]6+ Isbar eggs[/COLOR] - will include eggs from both of my pens. The first is all original import line. The second is a original import line cockerel over new import line and original import line pullets. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months now. The eggs are still small, but have been quite hatchable. The eggs will be marked by pen as well as date laid. The original line pen - Blue cock over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. Hens are from 2 different breeders and cock is from a third. [COLOR=8B4513]4+++ Swedish Flower Hen eggs[/COLOR] - PLEASE NOTE: I have been having fertility issues with these since I lost my lead roo a couple of months ago to complications from a hawk attack. Most of my girls do not like my younger roo and the older one can't get to all 16 girls himself. Fertility is running 50-65%. I will try to add enough extras to make sure you have a good chance of getting at least 4 fertile ones. Just some of my SFH Bidding starts at $50, double-boxing and priority shipping included. Express shipping available at an additional cost. Bidding in whole dollar amounts only. Bidding ends at 10:15am EDT tomorrow (4/15). [COLOR=333333]The winning bidder must PM me your shipping information by noon - please include phone number if you want Hold-for-pick-up (please specify you if you want HFPU - recommended), as well as your preferred PO for pick-up if you have more than one close by. If you want automatic tracking updates from USPS, let me know an email address or number to send texts to. Payment to be made by PayPal (my PP addy can be found on my profile page, here: [/COLOR]https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/105574/kytinpusher[COLOR=333333]) no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Wed. 4/15) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. I always double box. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 3 (at least 1 SH), save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs for the cost of postage when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.[/COLOR]
$51 on KYT Swedish auction

13 Hour Auction!

Swedish Trifecta!!! - for shipment tomorrow!

2 Svart Hona eggs - laid Sunday and Monday. I only have 1 hen laying right now and she didn't lay today. History tells me she will lay early in the morning. IF she lays before 2pm, I will include that egg also, but I can't guarantee she will. She may pick tomorrow to join her coop mate and go broody... again.
th.gif

Svart Hona is a VERY rare breed recently imported from it's home country, Sweden. It is a cousin to the more famous Ayam Cemani, but less gamey in appearance. In a perfect Svart Hona, everything on the bird is black - feathers, skin, eyes, meat and even bones. They are gorgeous small birds (rooster weigh about 4 lbs.) that shine green and purple in the sun. They are very difficult to photograph and do them justice. They are very hearty and lay about 160 cream colored eggs per year. Mine are laughing at this cold and still laying every day.

My trio is a GFF cockerel over 2 Ewe Crazy pullets. They have been laying for a little over 3 months now. They are not perfect, but very few of this breed are at this point. The cockerel has white showing through his earlobes and his comb is not quite as dark as I would like, but is still a very acceptable dark mulberry. The toes and and all but one toenail on all the birds are black. Pictures of my actual birds and 4 of the chicks that have hatched are posted below.

6+ Isbar eggs - will include eggs from both of my pens. The first is all original import line. The second is a original import line cockerel over new import line and original import line pullets. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months now. The eggs are still small, but have been quite hatchable. The eggs will be marked by pen as well as date laid.

The original line pen - Blue cock over 2 blue, 1 black and 1 splash hens. Hens are from 2 different breeders and cock is from a third.

4+++ Swedish Flower Hen eggs - PLEASE NOTE: I have been having fertility issues with these since I lost my lead roo a couple of months ago to complications from a hawk attack. Most of my girls do not like my younger roo and the older one can't get to all 16 girls himself. Fertility is running 50-65%. I will try to add enough extras to make sure you have a good chance of getting at least 4 fertile ones.

Bidding starts at $50, double-boxing and priority shipping included. Express shipping available at an additional cost. Bidding in whole dollar amounts only. Bidding ends at 10:15am EDT tomorrow (4/15).

The winning bidder must PM me your shipping information by noon - please include phone number if you want Hold-for-pick-up (please specify you if you want HFPU - recommended), as well as your preferred PO for pick-up if you have more than one close by. If you want automatic tracking updates from USPS, let me know an email address or number to send texts to. Payment to be made by PayPal (my PP addy can be found on my profile page, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/105574/kytinpusher) no later than 12 p.m. ET (noon) tomorrow (Wed. 4/15) so that I can get them in the mail on tomorrow. I always double box. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 3 (at least 1 SH), save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs for the cost of postage when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not bid.

Back
Top Bottom