Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN exactly 9 Millie Fluer/ Calico Cochin hatching eggs. Collected Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today from our breeding pen of nice Bantam birds. They have that good Cochin type and pretty color. If bought tonight (Monday) I will ship them tomorrow via USPS priority. Of course I can't guarantee your hatch rate, but I promise to pack them the very best with plenty of bubble wrap and packing to ensure your eggs arrive safely. BIN $18 plus $13 shipping for a total of $31. Payment by PayPal or I can send an invoice where you can pay with any type of credit/debit card. We've been inspected for NPIP but haven't received our number in the mail yet. The wheels of government move slowly, but the at inspector assured us we would certainly pass. So we can pass along the number ASAP!

Someone please buy the Sebright eggs. They are ready to go, just need the shipping label on the box. 

All the Sebright money goes to my 12 year old niece, who is saving up for a pair of boots (yes, I am shamelessly tugging your heartstrings).

I would soooo love to, but spent all my egg money for the month already... :(

I thought Donna wanted them??

Someone please buy the Sebright eggs. They are ready to go, just need the shipping label on the box.

All the Sebright money goes to my 12 year old niece, who is saving up for a pair of boots (yes, I am shamelessly tugging your heartstrings).

I BOUGHT THEM! I paid you! Did I? Oh my

Back
Top Bottom