Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have a BUY IT NOW sale that can go in the mail tomorrow morning. $45.00 total including shipping.

7 eggs from my project Silkied Lavender Ameraucana pen. I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation- no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!!

Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place
big_smile.png

Eggs are from yesterday and today and fertility here is excellent
jumpy.gif

Stop it
rant.gif
, stop it
he.gif
, STOP IT!!!
barnie.gif
Darn, too late!
lau.gif
SOLD! PM me your PP address, please. This is what I get for keeping money in my PP account.
th.gif

Last edited:
6+ Chocolate Muscovy eggs. BIN for $35 - includes shipping!

Comment SOLD and PM me for PayPal info please.

Our Muscovy flock consists of 2 Chocolate Drakes covering 8 Chocolate Hens. A couple of our girls do have some small amounts of white on their heads. One has a couple white wing feathers. Just FYI. Will include extras if laid. No eggs over 3 days old.

Eggs are wrapped individually in tissue then bubble wrap, then wrapped in more bubble wrap and and shipped big end up to help keep the air cell stable during transit. The individually wrapped eggs are placed in a well padded box. Then that box is placed in another well padded box. This protects the box from being smashed, helps insulate the eggs from high/low temps and adds protection from breakage. We cannot protect from bad handling, shaking and X-Ray by the USPS, so no guarantees. We do have a great hatch rate here though, hens are getting 100%. TY

The white on the head... is it progressive white? As in the white head gene? Or just a few white feathers that do no increase in size/area over the years?

In a way I enjoyed my break from selling eggs (did you notice I was gone for many many months). It takes a lot of time to wrap eggs and run them to the post office. About half my day is shot when I ship eggs. If I ship express that adds another hour of time. I have to run home, and printing that label from the post office ALWAYS gets messed up. I did do that in 15 mins today I was SHOCKED.
You were missed and I am glad to see you back and still breeding chickens.
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

You can see what it looks like on my photos, Alaskan. One hen, the one on the nest in a photo, has the most white on her head. A few of the others just have the odd white feather here and there. It doesn't seem to increase. Ducklings hatch solid chocolate, but some may stay solid and some may get the white head or a few white feathers. Last summer we had one yellow duckling hatch, but that has been the only one. We keep breeding for the darkest and most solid chocolate here, along with good type.

BIN
Exactly 8 White Bresse $32 (includes shipping). These are already packed and ready to ship - the person I was shipping them to will not be home and can't take them now. The eggs were collected on 04/20 & 04/21.

My stock was acquired directly from Greenfire in 2013. I keep the largest birds with the best structure for the breeding pen. I cull any birds with light legs or white on the feet. In my original birds from GFF, I had one hen with blue-green eyes and pinkish legs. I did not use her for breeding, but I have hatched 2 chicks in the last 2 years with that coloring (beautiful, just went to the layer flock).

Post SOLD and PM me to get my Paypal address. Be sure to give me an accurate shipping address and provide any special shipping instructions (hold for pickup, etc.). If you want the package listed Hold for Pickup, please be sure to include a phone number.

If payment is cleared by 12pm CST, I can ship today.

Ok, first time I'm listing eggs, so if I'm missing something let me know.
I have 6 peafowl eggs
Auction ends: Thursday at 8:30pm eastern time and eggs will be shipped Friday (as long as payment is received)
Bidding starts at : $12
Shipping is: $15
My male peacock is an India Blue
3 females in pen consist of IB, pied and white one in picture (can't think of color). Eggs are a little dirty, from lots of rain not poop.

Back
Top Bottom