Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

No need to leave.. Just make a few more posts.
smile.png
I think all it takes is 20 if I recall...
I think it might even be just 10

No need to leave.. Just make a few more posts. :) I think all it takes is 20 if I recall...

I think it might even be just 10

It's actually 20 :) And for this thread in particular you need to have been a BYC member for 6 months and have 250 posts, or have been a member for a year and have the minimum 20 posts required to participate in the BST section. But you're right, no one needs to leave, just post some more!

It's actually 20
smile.png
And for this thread in particular you need to have been a BYC member for 6 months and have 250 posts, or have been a member for a year and have the minimum 20 posts required to participate in the BST section. But you're right, no one needs to leave, just post some more!
my understanding is for this thread the 6mon/250 posts 1yr/20 post is for selling, buying is the 20 post limit set by BYC....

Oh yes, that's what I meant, sorry if that was confusing
smile.png

Here's the rules I found from page 1. Good to know since I was oblivious to them! (I know, I know, I was supposed to read them at some point)

POSTERS RULES - Read HERE first. Please have been a member of BYC for at least 6 months and have 250 posts or A BYC Member for over a Year.

BIDDERS - Read HERE First! Please be a member of BYC for 6 months and have 250 posts (real posts) or a BYC Member for over a Year and 20 posts.

Oh yes, that's what I meant, sorry if that was confusing :)

Here's the rules I found from page 1. Good to know since I was oblivious to them! (I know, I know, I was supposed to read them at some point)

[COLOR=333333]POSTERS RULES - Read [/COLOR]HERE[COLOR=333333] first.  Please have been a member of BYC for at least 6 months and have 250 posts or A BYC Member for over a Year.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]BIDDERS - Read [/COLOR]HERE[COLOR=333333] First!  Please be a member of BYC for 6 months and have 250 posts (real posts) or a BYC Member for over a Year and 20 posts. [/COLOR]

Ah, so it is same rules for bidders as sellers as far as post count and how long you've been a member. Good to know, it looks as though I got confused on that point also (probably because I meet the requirements so I haven't checked them in forever, lol!).

Back
Top Bottom