Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Looking for Black or Lavendar Copper Marans eggs to hatch this spring...anyone going to have those available?

Looking for Black or Lavendar Copper Marans eggs to hatch this spring...anyone going to have those available?

I MIGHT. I was going to work on them again in the spring but I am not keeping a lot of birds. Might be more splits than Lavenders.

Will you be offering more maran eggs for hatching on the auction or for direct sale? ")

Was that directed at someone? This is not the best time of year for eggs. It will pickup in a few weeks. In the mean time read the first post and follow the links. BYC and this thread both have post requirements to participate.

24+ assorted heritage large fowl layer hatching eggs. Hens choice from Marans (blue, blue copper and black copper), BBS large fowl Cochins, Mottled Javas
Will ship Tuesday 1/19. NPIP and AI clean
$90 which includes shipping

I MIGHT.  I was going to work on them again in the spring but I am not keeping a lot of birds.  Might be more splits than Lavenders. 

Ok...et me know. What are you selling them for if you do?

I am really looking for some come March...still too cold for any one to go broody.

Let me know.

I have black copper, blue copper and blue marans eggs available now if you are interested. No lavender though

I would love them...but I don't have an incubator so I am waiting for my hen to broody...I am in NC so it's still too cold for them to go broody.
Let me know come March or April if you have any and the price...please.

Kelley

Back
Top Bottom