Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

We have 7 hens laying now- 2 EEs and 5 of what we thought were Leghorns, but now we think white Plymouth Rock- lay large tan eggs. We just hatched 5 EEs on Friday and picked up 3 Copper Marans and 4 Olive Eggers- all a day older than our EEs. So far, everyone is doing very well. We're interested in Silver laced Wyandottes, but haven't found any locals yet. We found white silkie eggs for sale, but haven't got a response from the seller yet. If need be, we can always save up a few EEs & PRs for the Hatch-Along. Thanks so much for the inquiry. >@ PJ
What breed are you looking for, or any type of eggs for the Easter Hatch a long? Where are you located? I've had good luck posting on my state page to get local hatching eggs.

Last edited:
We have 7 hens laying now- 2 EEs and 5 of what we thought were Leghorns, but now we think white Plymouth Rock- lay large tan eggs. We just hatched 5 EEs on Friday and picked up 3 Copper Marans and 4 Olive Eggers- all a day older than our EEs. So far, everyone is doing very well. We're interested in Silver laced Wyandottes, but haven't found any locals yet. We found white silkie eggs for sale, but haven't got a response from the seller yet. If need be, we can always save up a few EEs & PRs for the Hatch-Along. Thanks so much for the inquiry. >@ PJ
Quote:
@pjnbill22 Please read the first post of this thread. There is also a link to the BYC rules for participating in the BST section. This thread has stronger rules but you don't meet the requirements for BYC or this thead.

Oops, I see that I posted to a thread which I shouldn't have- I'm a newbie and it looks like this thread is for 6 mo + members. So sorry, I'll get the hang of it soon I hope.

Oops, I see that I posted to a thread which I shouldn't have- I'm a newbie and it looks like this thread is for 6 mo + members. So sorry, I'll get the hang of it soon I hope.

If you read the rules of BYC you have to have 20 posts... the post requirement on this thread is more.

Back
Top Bottom