Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

yes I have a couple. I don't know what the isabel Leghorn is. I have never seen one. I assumed it is a color.

It is, but my understanding is that white Leghorn's are almost like a breed unto themselves as they're bred to be powerhouse layers. I actually have a dozen of the Isabelle X CCL crosses incubating now. :)

It is, but my understanding is that white Leghorn's are almost like a breed unto themselves as they're bred to be powerhouse layers. I actually have a dozen of the Isabelle X CCL crosses incubating now. :)
it will be interesting to see what it produces. I can't wait for my Sapphire pullets to start laying. Because of the cross they are supposed to lay l-xl sky blue eggs and lots of them.

Would anyone be interested in Ayam Cemani hatching eggs? I am thinking of posting an auction but am new here and haven't used this auction before.

Not on this thread. PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST both of you. @Cali Farms you can post on other threads but not this one. @ekalbach you don't meet the BYC requirements to participate on any BST post.

You mean to say I can't list an auction here as everyone else is?

The rules to post an auction here are listed on the first page of this thread. You need to have at least 250 posts and have been a member for 6 months or have 20 posts and have been a member for a year, so unfortunately you don't meet the requirements. You could however post in the other auction thread :)

Back
Top Bottom