Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Do try the Ameraucana "associations" (there are 2 of them, apparently they don't get along too well). Few breeders seem to sell eggs, I suppose because it's a lot of hassle for the amount you get. John Blehm at fowlstuff.com has buffs (LF and bantam) that should be excellent quality, but he only sells chicks, and only for a short time each spring (get your order in soon if you want them, or you will be waiting until 2017). That is a more expensive option, given the min order size, but you have a much higher success rate with chicks, IMO. Perhaps you could go in with another local hobbyist to get a combined order.

Thank you! I think I have checked them both out, but I'll double check. I really like that the price of shipping is included ok fowlstuff.com. I've got a Chicken meet I'll getting together soon. I'll see if I can't Talk to some of the others about going in with me. Thank you!

Last edited:
Last edited:
ISO Corronation Sussex hatching eggs or chicks this coming spring.
I will have some available this spring. they are laying sporadically right now. I have hatched a few. Roo is just starting to get interested in breeding. lol I have a couple local chick orders to fill first.

Back
Top Bottom