Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN
Ship Wednesday 3/2 (Easter Hatch!)
NPIP
6 + Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucanas
Paul Smith Lines
$34.00 Shipping Included
Only ship to USA lower 48 states
Post sold & send me a PM for my paypal link.
Thank you.
Christie

This offer will be available till 12:30 pm central time on 3/2/16.

Last edited:
I believe hers are BIN..."buy it now" - so you pay the advertised price after saying "sold" to whichever ones you're interested in.
1f60a.png

Yes that's correct!

AUCTION

Eggs to ship FRIDAY March 4th
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $35
Shipping is $18 priority (Lower 48 only)
Ends Friday at 10:00pm AM Central time Payment due by 12 noon to ship FRIDAY

FIRST TIME OFFER

4 Mille Fleur Leghorn Eggs
4 Exchequer and BLUE Exchequer Leghorn Eggs
4 Brown Leghorns and Isabelle Leghorn (BL cock x 3 BL and 3 IL hens) You will get splits and you will get a mix of SC and RC.

If there are Extras I will include no more than 1-2 of each color as extras. These have been picking up laying and I have about 30 on the ground for the MFL. Fertility is great now is the time to get them. I have NEVER offered the MFL or BL/IL and the EX only rarely.

@dmrippy $35
I am going to change the END TIME from PM to AM so I can ship them FRIDAY. @sweetsam wanted to make sure you knew and were ok with that. I already have most of the eggs and didn't want to hold them till MONDAY to ship.

I don't really get why the minimum is so high? I don't know, I can understand it's maybe trying to weed out fake accounts and stuff or somebody making multiple accounts and buying everything but it just seems like 250 posts is a lot of posts and a year is a long time hahah although I guess you could probably easily make that many posts in the year if you posted a lot or talked to people. Sucks new people can't participate though I guess. But then again I guess that's what the other BST threads are for.

Back
Top Bottom